+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan, Canada, Fall 2019 admission.

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Hello,

I applied for Masters program for the Fall 2019 in the university of Saskatchewan, I graduated with a CGPA of 4.74 of 5.0 in my last two years and overall CGPA of 4.47 of 5.0. I have also gotten a potential supervisor with the department and I also mentioned his name in my application. And my potential supervisor is the graduate chair for the department I applied to.

Please, how certain is my admission for the Fall term and when likely will decision be made also.

Reactions: loveleen_62

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
you will get an admit if u hav supervisor before... and hopefully u ll get result by end feb or early march .

@Loveleen . Thank you very much. It was even him that sent me a request via email asking have I secured a graduate student position yet, that if not, he is considering taking me as additional student into his lab? Then I called him on phone and he replied me after the call via email that I should arrange for formal application to be submitted and he will be nominating me for a scholarship too. So after I submitted my application, I called him I am done and He said he will get back to me as soon as he reviews my application

Mandii

Feb 19, 2019
Hello ,
I had my first degree in International Relations and Diplomacy and graduated with a second lower 3.19 CGPA and a 4.33 GP (Nigerian Standard)
I plan on studying International Development for Masters I’m Canada

what are my chances of gaining admission with my previous Results with an average of 71 and 78 respectively in my last two semesters. And what schools can accept me.

Reactions: loveleen_62