+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina applicant........please come here and add your profile..

kaushik_ppx

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
02-08-2012
kismail96 said:
No, I didn't apply mate... I previously applied in MEng Petroleum and got rejected :p, now I was considering MEng Industrial as BEng is in Mechanical...
When u applied previously??
Why u got rejected???

kismail96

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, I did in July 2012, for Winter 2013. And I suppose reason of rejection must be Competition. Another mate of mine also got rejection despite having BEng in Petroleum and better GPA than mine.
MEng Petroleum is very competitive in almost all Canadian Universities.

kaushik_ppx

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
02-08-2012
kismail96 said:
well, I did in July 2012, for Winter 2013. And I suppose reason of rejection must be Competition. Another mate of mine also got rejection despite having BEng in Petroleum and better GPA than mine.
MEng Petroleum is very competitive in almost all Canadian Universities.
Shit Man!!!
I applied for M.Enng in Industrial Systems,
My profile
10th- 79%
12th- 61%
B.E. Mechanical - 68%
IELTS - 7.5
What do you think my chances bro??
Already got rejected from Uni of Sask, Waiting for Uni of Manitoba and Reginan now

saadengg43

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
I have completed my 4 year graduation in BE-Electrical Engineering from NED University of Engineering and Technology Karachi Pakistan.
Now I am looking forward to take an admission and study M.Engg in ESE in university of Regina for
I have some queries to ask:
Will I be able to get the admission for M.Engg ESE program?
What is the tuition fee?

My profile :
ielts: 6.5
BE-Electrical : 74% 3.4 CGPA
Inter: 81%
Matric: 86%

kismail96

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaushik_ppx said:
*censored word* Man!!!
I applied for M.Enng in Industrial Systems,
My profile
10th- 79%
12th- 61%
B.E. Mechanical - 68%
IELTS - 7.5
What do you think my chances bro??
Already got rejected from Uni of Sask, Waiting for Uni of Manitoba and Reginan now
We have more or less same profile,

BEng Mechanical 69%
HSSC 78%
SSC 83%
IELTS 7
Experience 5 Years
:)

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All there :
This i my second time i applied for U of R..i applied for M.eng ESE program for fall 2013 ..i tried to contact my professors several times but they wont answer me yet ..last time i applied for 2012 fall but they rejected my app..now i applied again ..

But one of them told me that you must have to contact with professors if they are ready to take you as an student then you get admission easily..but they wont answer me ..

what should i do ?...My direct email is fahadrajput05@yahoo.com ..stil waiting for decision :(

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
saadengg43 said:
I have completed my 4 year graduation in BE-Electrical Engineering from NED University of Engineering and Technology Karachi Pakistan.
Now I am looking forward to take an admission and study M.Engg in ESE in university of Regina for
I have some queries to ask:
Will I be able to get the admission for M.Engg ESE program?
What is the tuition fee?

My profile :
ielts: 6.5
BE-Electrical : 74% 3.4 CGPA
Inter: 81%
Matric: 86%
Your profile is good. Write an excellent SOP and try to contact professors for supervision.

Though I got admission without contacting supervisors last fall, it strengthens your chances of getting accepted.

Cheers!

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Fahad Rajput said:
Hi All there :
This i my second time i applied for U of R..i applied for M.eng ESE program for fall 2013 ..i tried to contact my professors several times but they wont answer me yet ..last time i applied for 2012 fall but they rejected my app..now i applied again ..

But one of them told me that you must have to contact with professors if they are ready to take you as an student then you get admission easily..but they wont answer me ..

what should i do ?...My direct email is fahadrajput05 @ yahoo.com ..stil waiting for decision :(
Share your profile first.

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
abdullah102 said:
Moneywater brother u can visit the website of university of regina there is an option to apply online then u are switched to a portal make ur account there and fill the information and pay $100 non refunable application fee by CC u will soon get an email to send you documents in reply of that e-mail.in 2 weeks max u will receive your LOA.
Thanks for the prompt reply...should i send the LOR in physical format to university(by post) or should i ask my referee to send the LOR to the university via email...which is the better option??? thanks

saadengg43

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
shahzaman1984 said:
Your profile is good. Write an excellent SOP and try to contact professors for supervision.

Though I got admission without contacting supervisors last fall, it strengthens your chances of getting accepted.

Cheers!
Thanks for your comments in the post
Plzzz send me the sample of SOP which i will take it as a guide to make my SOP
Also Tell me do you know any professor with whom ishould contact

BhaGs_07

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th May 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical Done
VISA ISSUED...
10th June 2014
I applied for MEng program in Petroleum Engineering in Uni of Regina

SSC : 86%
HSC : 72%
B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering : 63% (2012 pass out )
Several Internship in oil and gas field
Offshore Drilling Course completed
7 months experience in oil and gas exploration
IELTS : 7

what do u think of my chances ?

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Fahad Rajput said:
SSC : 67%
HSC:75%
B.E Electronics 4 years 2.92 GpA..(70 % overall)
Ielts exempted ..
My advice to you would be not to expect a decision in your favor since your grades are not good enough. Competition for admission in UoR is very tough; a couple of my colleagues had better grades than yours but were rejected last fall.

The only way you can hope to get admission if you write GRE and IELTS (both) with good score and band even if you are exempted.

You'd be very lucky if you get admission with this profile.

I am not in any way demoralizing you but painting a true picture. Consider this a genuine advice from a fellow NEDIAN.

Good luck!

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahzaman1984 said:
My advice to you would be not to expect a decision in your favor since your grades are not good enough. Competition for admission in UoR is very tough; a couple of my colleagues had better grades than yours but were rejected last fall.

The only way you can hope to get admission if you write GRE and IELTS (both) with good score and band even if you are exempted.

You'd be very lucky if you get admission with this profile.

I am not in any way demoralizing you but painting a true picture. Consider this a genuine advice from a fellow NEDIAN.

Good luck!
Agreed with you ..but this is my second time so may be they consider my application because i tried to contact them most of the time ..Hope for the best ..pray for me..Thanks for you advise i really appreciate :)