+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina applicant........please come here and add your profile..

ammarmp

Aug 9, 2012
ArslanZahid said:
with 2 years of experience in oil and gas sector you are sure to get there.
inbox me I will provide you every detail brother.
Assalam U alaikum Arsalan..

can you help me... i am an applicant from khi.. i have applied in Petroleum system and Industrial systems for winter 2013 ...
i have been working in a design consultancy for 7 months indulged in projects related to oil and gas among others...plus i have done a lot of design projects in my bachelors..
which program holds more chance of me getting admission..?

my university is exempted from language requirements,, do i need to do IELTS for visa?

Do i need a bank statement of around 20k even if i have a relative living in regina? which would cut down my living expenses ..

Regards
Ammar

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
yes, every student provides a proof of their english proficiency for visa purpose from pakistan since courses are normally conducted in a mixture of urdu and english at an university level in pakistan. it is better to be safe than sorry.

furqanali59

Feb 29, 2012
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
10-12-2011
ammarmp said:

can you help me... i am an applicant from khi.. i have applied in Petroleum system and Industrial systems for winter 2013 ...
i have been working in a design consultancy for 7 months indulged in projects related to oil and gas among others...plus i have done a lot of design projects in my bachelors..

my university is exempted from language requirements,, do i need to do IELTS for visa?

Do i need a bank statement of around 20k even if i have a relative living in regina? which would cut down my living expenses ..

Regards
Ammar
do u use skype, if yes then add me!!

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
ammarmp said:

Regards
Ammar
W alikum salam

I think you have more chances for industrial systems. you have not told your percentage as it matters a lot .
you have not told about your course in which you applied. have you applied in CO-op or thesis based?

you need to make a strong cv to get your admissions secured and contacting any professor as potential candidate is also very helpful (If thesis based then without supervisor you cant secure admission)

Yeah you must take IELTS as its hidden requirement of Embassy it gives strength to your visa application. IELTS is exempt form UoR but To be exempted from CHC you need to show your english language skills. e.g some part of your education must be in English speaking country or you must have some research papers published in any international journal. if its not the case then take IELTS.

Dont ever show to CHC that your relative is in Regina. it will be negative for your application.
show your assets maximum.
minimum you can show is about $25000 in your parents bank account from previous four months. if you show your relatives assets as your living expenses then they will refuse you. CHC dont accept sponsorship from relatives.

ammarmp

Aug 9, 2012
ArslanZahid said:
W alikum salam

I think you have more chances for industrial systems. you have not told your percentage as it matters a lot .
you have not told about your course in which you applied. have you applied in CO-op or thesis based?

you need to make a strong cv to get your admissions secured and contacting any professor as potential candidate is also very helpful (If thesis based then without supervisor you cant secure admission)

Yeah you must take IELTS as its hidden requirement of Embassy it gives strength to your visa application. IELTS is exempt form UoR but To be exempted from CHC you need to show your english language skills. e.g some part of your education must be in English speaking country or you must have some research papers published in any international journal. if its not the case then take IELTS.

Dont ever show to CHC that your relative is in Regina. it will be negative for your application.
show your assets maximum.
minimum you can show is about $25000 in your parents bank account from previous four months. if you show your relatives assets as your living expenses then they will refuse you. CHC dont accept sponsorship from relatives.
My cgpa is 3.0 (4.0 grade scale)..
i have applied co-op in bth the programs..
i think my CV is pretty good for a fresh graduate...
i'll start the IELTS preparation then..

Once I was looking into student VISAs ... i donot remeber the link.. but it mentioned a letter indicating that the relative would support the student as a requirement if one had relatives... i do not understand you r part how that is a negative point...

Plus my family is among the backlog immigration cases you probably wuld had heard about.. you think i shuldnt mention that either??

ammarmp

Aug 9, 2012
this is the link i am talking about...
read "3. Proof of financial Support"
cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp#doc3

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
ammarmp said:
My cgpa is 3.0 (4.0 grade scale)..
i have applied co-op in bth the programs..
i think my CV is pretty good for a fresh graduate...
i'll start the IELTS preparation then..

Once I was looking into student VISAs ... i donot remeber the link.. but it mentioned a letter indicating that the relative would support the student as a requirement if one had relatives... i do not understand you r part how that is a negative point...

Plus my family is among the backlog immigration cases you probably wuld had heard about.. you think i shuldnt mention that either??
yeah prepare IELTS

its negative in a sense that you are not strong enough financially. and you may not leave canada after study.
dont mention anything about immigration as well .they may get to know it I think. their system will have all the details.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
anyone got acceptance from university of regina as yet for winter 2013?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
furqanali59 said:
NOt yet..btw has ur status changed or not?
status shows complete and ready for review and decision shows pending dept decision...

maninder89

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/11/12
IELTS Request
7.5 BANDS
Med's Done....
9 november 2012
VISA ISSUED...
4/12/12
mead said:
status shows complete and ready for review and decision shows pending dept decision...
Hi mead . i've also applied for regina jan13 and my status is also complete and ready for review . could u plz share ur profile?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
maninder89 said:
Hi mead . i've also applied for regina jan13 and my status is also complete and ready for review . could u plz share ur profile?
B.E 81%
6 years exp in related field
TOEFL score of 102
whats urs?

maninder89

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/11/12
IELTS Request
7.5 BANDS
Med's Done....
9 november 2012
VISA ISSUED...
4/12/12
mead said:
B.E 81%
6 years exp in related field
TOEFL score of 102
whats urs?
btech 73%
IELTS 7 bands
Do you in the past upto what percentage students have been admitted in u o regina

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
maninder89 said:
btech 73%
IELTS 7 bands
Do you in the past upto what percentage students have been admitted in u o regina
on idea ....

alisajjad110

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
I applied for regina about 3 months ago.. and got my letter of aceptnce 2 days ago.. applied in Petroleum Engineering, with IELTS 6.5,
intermediate 76%
matric 77%