+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Ottawa-no mails from University

BillallKhan

May 6, 2015
I have also applied in UOO in engineering management . i have received they told me that admission office takes almost 8 weeks after completetion of file so this means 28 may in my case because i have received mail of file completion on 28 march , But my hopes are not very high because my Gpa is low and i have already received rejection from MUN ... but do let me know about you decision.
best of luck

armaandhir

Apr 2, 2015
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. I finally got accepted in masters of ebusiness technologies at u Ottawa starting in fall! Most probably i am going to take it.
See you kakkar and aman in ottawa soon. I am in toronto currently and having some fun cuz i got the letter approved. hehe
Shruti be patient. You will be fine.

armaandhir

Apr 2, 2015
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InderSid. Add me on facebook and meet me if you can someday in Ottawa.
Facebook- Armaan Dhir
Ph- 613 890 9244 (text me here)

indersid

Jun 22, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
IELTS Request
15/03/2014
File Transfer...
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/11/2014
Shruti Inaganti said:
@ indersid:
My file was completed on 19th March'15 as per the mail received from the admission department.
The processing would take nearly 8-12 weeks as per my assumption.
But not sure on that part.
Can you pls tell me how fine is the course of Meng in Engineering management,because I have applied for the Sep15 batch.
I can predict the outcomes of the course, But i have seen many students completing the M.Eng in management in just one year. From that you can clearly make out that it is such a easy course to opt for.

Jash11

Jan 10, 2015
Hi Guys,

I got rejected from UoAlberta and UoCalgary for fall ' 15, reason i feel i expected too much from my profile. :( :(
Can you guys please guide some universities according to my profile for January intake.

10th -- 73%
12th -- 53%
B.E (Computer Science ) -- 63%
GRE -- 308
TOEFL -- 100
Total IT Experience -- 6.5 Years (IBM)

Jash11

Jan 10, 2015
@Shruti :

I had applied for M.Sc Thesis based, as i had received approval mail ( For Supervisor) from three of six professors from Database Systems ( Computer Science) of UofAlberta but they also mentioned that admission process is separate and they don't have any role in that.
No January intake for Alberta. :(

Do you any list of universities with January intake and accept with my profile.

Jash11

Jan 10, 2015
@Shruti:

Sad to hear that but guess no way to resolve. But Jan intake is not too far now, don't get de-motivated.

Only thing you can do is mail your profile supervisor and request them to point out the specific reason for rejection. You can correct your profile on basis of feedback which may like TOEFL score or GRE or Work Ex. By the way any specific reason in rejection mail ?

If you get any feedback please share as i am also applying for UOO for Jan Intake ( with a better TOEFL score ).

Ashay

Shruti Inaganti

Jan 7, 2015
@jash:
Thanks for ur reply

I would be sending the mail today and my profile is -
IELTS- 6.5 and not less than 6 in any band
Work ex - currently 3 years
Btech- IT- 7.89/10

What is ur profile?

Jash11

Jan 10, 2015
@Shruti:

My profile is not that good. Only hope is from years of experience. I need to prepare SOP according to that.

10th -- 73%
12th -- 53%
B.E (Computer Science ) -- 63%
GRE -- 308
TOEFL -- 100
Total IT Experience -- 6.5 Years (IBM)

rajesh43215

Jun 13, 2015
Hello @armaan

Hey bro i have found that you have got admit in MEBT course....Congrats..

I want to know when have you applied and when you got the mail regarding completion of documents.

Regards