+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Manitoba

jigsa

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
I have offer of acceptance from University of Manitoba. Now need to process for study visa. For that I need to show proof of one year tuition fees. However University doesn't require to pay my tuition fees at this moment. Any one please guide me, how to process with my application... tuition fees is around 12000 CAD.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I have offer of acceptance from University of Manitoba. Now need to process for study visa. For that I need to show proof of one year tuition fees. However University doesn't require to pay my tuition fees at this moment. Any one please guide me, how to process with my application... tuition fees is around 12000 CAD.
Have you tried writing to the school for an enquiry of willingly payment and any possibility of such refund or if a letter can be issued as an additional documents about such stance of no payment of fees required until visa is secured??

What program and course you going for? and did you secure a supervisor before gaining your admission??

ijusthaveaquestion

Star Member
May 22, 2018
hey, my sister applied there and is waiting for her visa. It's not compulsory to pay the fees but I would recommend that you pay a semester's fees, something around $6000. Email them and they'll send you a link to pay them using Wrstern Union, you can make the payment and it will show on your Aurora account after 2-3 of then receiving it. Then you can ask for a receipt

Reactions: jigsa

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hey, my sister applied there and is waiting for her visa. It's not compulsory to pay the fees but I would recommend that you pay a semester's fees, something around $6000. Email them and they'll send you a link to pay them using Wrstern Union, you can make the payment and it will show on your Aurora account after 2-3 of then receiving it. Then you can ask for a receipt
what course is your sister offering there, and do you know if she submitted a CV as an additional required document to her department?

jigsa

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Have you tried writing to the school for an enquiry of willingly payment and any possibility of such refund or if a letter can be issued as an additional documents about such stance of no payment of fees required until visa is secured??

What program and course you going for? and did you secure a supervisor before gaining your admission??
Thanks a lot for your reply.. I am going there Ph.D. and yes I got offer letter from University

jigsa

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Thanks a lot for update and information. Can you please suggest me whom/ department to contact at the university for depositing advance payment.

Reactions: ijusthaveaquestion

ijusthaveaquestion

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Thanks a lot for update and information. Can you please suggest me whom/ department to contact at the university for depositing advance payment.
There's a lot of international counselors, just search u of m international advisors .A list will come up, they have different ones for international students and post graduate students, choose what will work for you and email them with all your doubts. They'll tell you if you who you should contact for the tuition fees according to your department and qualifications. Hope I helped :)

Reactions: jigsa

Arvi32

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks a lot for your reply.. I am going there Ph.D. and yes I got offer letter from University
Hey,
Can you tell me that how you managed to contact with supervisor of university and got his/her approval?

kenny_geeytwo

Oct 19, 2017
It is in your offer letter or mail international advisor center; international@umanitoba.ca or use your student number as your payee through on-line banking ,use your student number as account number of if you wish ,you can send a cheque or money order along with your student number to the following address ;
Cashier's office

The University of Manitoba

138 university center

Winnipeg, Manitoba

R3T 2N2.

aNY MONEY PAID TOWARDS YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDIT UNTIL TUITION AMOUNT IS APPLIED . THERE IS NO MINIMUM DEPOSIT REQUIRED.

Jinku baskar

Apr 19, 2019
Hy hi, will you please tell me what are all the documents I need to submit while applying for graduate admission in University of manitoba. (I.e) LOR's, SOP, CV, IELTS score, and marksheets. Is it enough for initial application process?