+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Manitoba Fall 2020

Geeked

Aug 18, 2018
Anybody heard from University of Manitoba? I applied for Master's in Education and I've not heard from them yet. Any news?

Reactions: mohit@001

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Hi please which letter am I to use for my visa processing I’ve gotten my letter of offer and acceptance
Good day Mr segun are you going for the undergraduate program or masters program? They sent you a letter for application of a study permit that's the letter to use in visa process..

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi please which letter am I to use for my visa processing I’ve gotten my letter of offer and acceptance
You can go with either or clearly check which letter properly states your program start and end date, course, tuition fee and other sundry information on the letter and go with that.

Vivian168

Nov 12, 2020
Anybody heard from University of Manitoba? I applied for Master's in Education and I've not heard from them yet. Any news?
Hello, I am also planning to apply for Master of Education for 2021 Fall intake. Which specialization do you apply? I am interested in Education Administration and Second Language Education.I have only 1.5 years of working experience in high school as a psychological counselor, I am so worry for my qualification on my application.

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hello, I am also planning to apply for Master of Education for 2021 Fall intake. Which specialization do you apply? I am interested in Education Administration and Second Language Education.I have only 1.5 years of working experience in high school as a psychological counselor, I am so worry for my qualification on my application.
Nice to hear that. My Sis is applied for the same but waiting for a transcript to complete her application. I think they mentioned 2 or more years experience and she has 8 years of that