+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Manitoba Fall 2020 ( All Applicants )

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hi there,

My name is Omar, I applied to UManitoba for BSc Computer Sciences and by the grace of God I have been accepted by the university for the program, furthermore I have been granted an advanced entry as well to year 2.

Anyone here who's going to UManitoba as well and would like to share there reviews / application status / queries / anything

ish__

Sep 12, 2019
hey ive been accepted to UManitoba for fall 2020, I want to know more about the visa and fee payment. Have you gotten those yet?

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
hey ive been accepted to UManitoba for fall 2020, I want to know more about the visa and fee payment. Have you gotten those yet?
Hi Ish,

I have been accepted as well by UManitoba for fall 2020, I'll be applying soon for visa. You dont have to pay fees right now. You will be notified about in July.

What program you got into ?

ish__

Sep 12, 2019
Hi Ish,

I have been accepted as well by UManitoba for fall 2020, I'll be applying soon for visa. You dont have to pay fees right now. You will be notified about in July.

What program you got into ?
I've gotten into the U1 program but i intend to study accounting. Im planning on applying for the visa soon as well but don't we have to pay the fees then apply for the visa?

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
I've gotten into the U1 program but i intend to study accounting. Im planning on applying for the visa soon as well but don't we have to pay the fees then apply for the visa?
Oh nice, I have got an advanced entry to year 2. I called them and they told me as per there talks with immigration visa might take about 11 weeks so apply in first week of April so that you get it by the end of August even for SDS. Keep plenty of time.

Yeah i was thinking the same thing however they told me registrations arent opened yet, they'll open in June and that point when you register for the courses you have to pay the fees.

Emaan678

Jan 5, 2020
Are u both from pakistan?
I have some questions
Kindly help me by answering them
1) what was ur Ielts score
2) i have done masters in mathematics in 2013(eqv to bachlrs in canada)so i ll apply for masters degree.is it easy to get admision?
Actually i wanted pr..i have siblings in canada too..given generl ielts bt got stuck in writing..5.5
So not able to create an EE profile
I have heard that aftr study in manitoba we cn get Pr easily..

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Are u both from pakistan?
I have some questions
Kindly help me by answering them
1) what was ur Ielts score
2) i have done masters in mathematics in 2013(eqv to bachlrs in canada)so i ll apply for masters degree.is it easy to get admision?
Actually i wanted pr..i have siblings in canada too..given generl ielts bt got stuck in writing..5.5
So not able to create an EE profile
I have heard that aftr study in manitoba we cn get Pr easily..
Hi Emaan,

I'm from Pakistan however I reside in Dubai.

1. My IELTS score was 8 overall.
2. Depends on your CGPA, mostly universities in Canada require a GPA of 3 or above. Moreover, it depends on avergae CGPA of your last 2 year credit units as well.

It is easy to get PR in Manitoba, mostly if you study Bachelor in Manitoba they give you PR directly after your graduate.

The easy cities to get PR is Saskatchewan & Manitoba even Alberta.

If you need any info you may reach me at my WhatsApp