+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Fraser Valley online verification?

Keyboat

Sep 27, 2018
Hey everybody, I'm Sam and I've been conditionally accepted into UFV .. however one of the guidelines for transcripts to be considered official are "be eligible to be verified online (e.g. WAEC or CBSE)" .. the person I'm mailing with also asked for a Ministry of education website that would verify my transcripts online..
Unfortunately the website that my MOE used to verify transcripts online has been shut down this year.. will I be declined from the university if I say that to the admissions person that I'm mailing with? Does it have to follow the guideline of it being verified online? It has the original stamp of the school and everything..
Thanks,
Sam

harmanr6

Sep 27, 2018
just get you transcript in a sealed envelope from your University or college and send it to their address and its that easy , you will get LOA IN THE 2 TO 3 DAYS AFTER THEY RECEIVED IT

Keyboat

Sep 27, 2018
just get you transcript in a sealed envelope from your University or college and send it to their address and its that easy , you will get LOA IN THE 2 TO 3 DAYS AFTER THEY RECEIVED IT
thanks for the reply man, very heartwarming haha, I have sent the transcript in the sealed envelope however the admissions person I contact via email said "
We prefer to verify transcripts online whenever possible. Please keep me updated if you are aware of the website becoming live again."
therefore I need to provide a website, correct?