+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Alberta

EmiliaA

Feb 5, 2019
Nop. I applied for Msc Global Health and the application status reads pre-screening, decision pending

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Th
Has anyone got decision from UofA for fall intake?
I’m yet to get a reply also , they take time in processing and sending out offer letters, but I received an info that the Grad Admissions committee is meeting this month and would send out letters by month end , so let’s hope for the best .

Maddy612

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
I have applied for Masters program for September 2019, still waiting for the decision.

Do you guys know about any scholarships? and which courses and stream all of you have applied? I am from Pakistan.

RobertYao

Mar 12, 2019
I have applied for Masters program for September 2019, still waiting for the decision.

Do you guys know about any scholarships? and which courses and stream all of you have applied? I am from Pakistan.
Hi Maddy, you can get more information about scholarships in Bear Tracks.

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Th

I’m yet to get a reply also , they take time in processing and sending out offer letters, but I received an info that the Grad Admissions committee is meeting this month and would send out letters by month end , so let’s hope for the best .
Any response so far? What's degree level that you have applied to? MS or Ph.D.? I was also told at the end of Feb that end of March will be time when we will start sending our initial offers. I highly doubt that though. Initial offers have to be made by end of Feb to applicants applied for Jan 15 deadline.

Muhammad Saad Jawed

Oct 24, 2019
With 6.5 IELTS minimum of 5.5 in Reading. Do I stand a chance of getting in University of Alberta? or should I retake my IELTS.
However, for visa if I got acceptance I will retake IELTS but till now I want to put my application in pipe line as early birds get edge in acceptance.
Guide me peeps.

dinolam223

Oct 23, 2019
With 6.5 IELTS minimum of 5.5 in Reading. Do I stand a chance of getting in University of Alberta? or should I retake my IELTS.
However, for visa if I got acceptance I will retake IELTS but till now I want to put my application in pipe line as early birds get edge in acceptance.
Guide me peeps.
the minimal require for UoA is 6.5 IELTS in total, so you will be fine with it. I got my offer with 5.5 in writing.

Muhammad Saad Jawed

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks a lot and does early bird gets an edge? I do have relevant experience and strong LOR related to M.Eng in Power engineering.
If you could evaluate my SOP and LOR, that would be of help.