+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University hasn't received the secondary verification request from WES

arpitarai

Sep 30, 2019
Hi,
Can anybody please guide me on the secondary verification process of WES.
I did my MBA from Kalinga University in 2016 and submitted all my bachelors and masters document in July to WES. My status is currently on hold since 30th Aug and it says that WES would like to conduct a secondary verification for my masters degree and is waiting for my institution to respond. I contacted my university with my WES reference number but they say they haven't received any mail or post from WES till the time i am writing this. When contacted WES again, they said they will wait for complete 7 weeks before they contact my university again. This is delaying the process for me and i don't know whom to trust. What is the surety if my university will receive it the 2nd time also after all this waiting.
Can anyone please help me whom to contact now.

fedup_googler

Aug 21, 2021
Hi,
Can anybody please guide me on the secondary verification process of WES.
I did my MBA from Kalinga University in 2016 and submitted all my bachelors and masters document in July to WES. My status is currently on hold since 30th Aug and it says that WES would like to conduct a secondary verification for my masters degree and is waiting for my institution to respond. I contacted my university with my WES reference number but they say they haven't received any mail or post from WES till the time i am writing this. When contacted WES again, they said they will wait for complete 7 weeks before they contact my university again. This is delaying the process for me and i don't know whom to trust. What is the surety if my university will receive it the 2nd time also after all this waiting.
Can anyone please help me whom to contact now.
Kindly update us what response you received from WES.