+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Univeristy of Calgary M.Eng Software Engineering Fall 2022

harinikumar

Sep 27, 2018
Hi All, I have applied for the M.Eng Software Engineering program on Oct 9th but till date have not got the update yet. Has anyone applied and got information from the graduate admission team? Please help. Also, I would like to know pointers to other universities for a Software Engineering Masters.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All, I have applied for the M.Eng Software Engineering program on Oct 9th but till date have not got the update yet. Has anyone applied and got information from the graduate admission team? Please help. Also, I would like to know pointers to other universities for a Software Engineering Masters.
Contact the school and ask when their admissions team meets to select students. It is only December so the team may not meet until March for Sept 2022.

harinikumar

Sep 27, 2018
I mailed them multiple times. They are asking to wait for a while. The problem is the course starts in May 2022 for students from non-computer/software background. They will have a bootcamp for the 1st term. Thats the reason. Have you applied for any of the universities or colleges?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I mailed them multiple times. They are asking to wait for a while. The problem is the course starts in May 2022 for students from non-computer/software background. They will have a bootcamp for the 1st term. Thats the reason. Have you applied for any of the universities or colleges?
For my son and I used to sit on a graduate admission committee. The committee usually meets once. Don't know your school deadlines so look on the website as they may have the dates for those meetings.

harinikumar

Sep 27, 2018
Only last week? Applications need to be reviewed, sorted and ranked. You may not hear until the new year.
As long as it is in Jan 1st week, it is fine because the process of Visa will be there which will consume another 3 months. Not sure whether I will make it to the Spring term,