+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uni Of Regina

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
HI

I'm keen to pursue Masters in computer Sci.

My profile - undergrad B.Tech from India CS- 62%
TOEFL iBT - 79 (R-16,L-20,S-22,W-21).

I have wrote several times in the UofR, however they tell me that they can answer the individual inquiries.

Can you guys please tell me that should I go ahead and apply, I have my transcript, LOR with me and I'm not able to find the potential supervisor too

Should I apply or not ??

Thank you for your time.

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
kool.keith said:
HI

I have wrote several times in the UofR, however they tell me that they can answer the individual inquiries.

Can you guys please tell me that should I go ahead and apply, I have my transcript, LOR with me and I'm not able to find the potential supervisor too

Should I apply or not ??

Thank you for your time.
Your TOEFL score is too low. You need to have a minimum overall score of 80, with a minimum score of 20 in each of the four components. With a reading score as low as 16/30, I doubt they'd accept you - you will need to read a lot of academic texts in English during graduate studies. http://www.uregina.ca/gradstudies/future-students/international-students/before-apply/english-requirements.html

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
HI
Thank you for your kind response.

I have checked the website but they do offer some ESL programs, my reading section just went bad for some reasons and there's just difference of 1 score.

the main thing is I'm not able to find the supervisor.
So I shouldn't apply or what?

Midey

Apr 6, 2015
kool.keith said:
HI

Should I apply or not ??

Thank you for your time.
Hi Kool Keith..all the informatiin you need is on their website. I recently got conditional admission into UofR for Computer Science Course route. I didnt have to do TOEFL or any exam. I am from Nigeria and i did my BSc in a Uni in Nigeria. I simply got a letter from my school stating i was taught in English. Let me know if you have further questions

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
Thank you very much Midey

Well my transcript it's mentioned that medium of instruction is english, So I too shouldn't have any problem.

could you please tell me that did you search for any Potential Supervisor?

re3dv

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2016
IELTS Request
25-02-2016
File Transfer...
26-02-2016
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2016
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Midey said:
Hi Kool Keith..all the informatiin you need is on their website. I recently got conditional admission into UofR for Computer Science Course route. I didnt have to do TOEFL or any exam. I am from Nigeria and i did my BSc in a Uni in Nigeria. I simply got a letter from my school stating i was taught in English. Let me know if you have further questions
hey Midey can u tel me wen did u apply to the uni of regina? and after how much time u got the acceptance?
thanx :)