File Transfer...
29-4-2015
Med's Done....
5-2-2015
Passport Req..
In Process: 14-8-2015 DM: 15-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
EDIT: I see you took your post down, probably in your best interest. I'm keeping my reply up here though, and I do have your original post saved.

Woooaaah woah there buddy, you need to take a serious dose of chill pills.

Firstly, this thread is not only extremely helpful to almost EVERYONE, it is a veritable wonderland of information for people going through arguably one of the hardest things they will have to do when it comes to being with a loved one.

Secondly, misinterpretation IS a big deal, a REALLY big deal. They will slap you with a ban without the blink of an eye most of the time for a misinterpretation. If you'll re read that last sentence, I said MOST of the time. If you post a question and it's been said that you misinterpreted, people here are just going to give it to you straight in what MIGHT happen because of that error. Obviously everyone's case is different and no one mistake is going to be handled the same way across the entire board. But I'd personally rather be told straight up the worse thing that can happen, and then be very happily surprised that it didn't, than for someone to tell me everything's peachy and get a ban.

You really need to check yourself in calling the people of this thread unhelpful, especially the veterans, let ALONE throwing race cards out there. Really? Step off your high horse and act like an adult.

Gemmie

Nov 10, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2015
AOR Received.
30-06-2015/SA 17-08-2015
File Transfer...
20-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
21-01-2016
Yay Gooh

The original post was racist towards Canadians, and really rude to the people who
spend time answering questions on this forum who, in many cases have already
gone though the whole process and are just paying it forward for us who are still
waiting and have questions.

I suggest the original poster focus more on becoming a happier person and less on what goes on here... since they clearly are
unhappy with the whole forum and appear to be angry at Canada itself.