+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi everyone
I got my GCMS. It is mentioned “Client Information- Review Required”
What does it mean? Do i have to submit anything via webform? I dont know what client information refers to?

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: in progress
Aor is 7th march 2020

please help me out with this client information review required.
AFAIK, Review of any refusals you might have had in the past or any specific info that the case analyst wants the officer to review. Nothing alarmig. Usual Routine.

Pak313

Jul 11, 2020
AFAIK, Review of any refusals you might have had in the past or any specific info that the case analyst wants the officer to review. Nothing alarmig. Usual Routine.
Thank you so much for clarifying. I have never had any type of refusal in the past. I didn’t accept the first invitation to apply that i got. This one was the second ITA i received and I accepted it.
Is there any thing I can clarify by sending out a webform?

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Thank you so much for clarifying. I have never had any type of refusal in the past. I didn’t accept the first invitation to apply that i got. This one was the second ITA i received and I accepted it.
Is there any thing I can clarify by sending out a webform?
Nope ! You should be good. You can only clarify provided you know for sure what's on their mind.

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi guys, could you please help me understand the below. So I’ve ordered 2 sets of GCMS till now. Both were identical with literally no change apart from updates in the “Incoming section” which were calls made my me.

AOR Jan 26, FSW-O, GCMS details below:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes Section:

Note 1: **OFFICER REVIEW** Application appears RFV.

Note 2: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** File reviewed. Eligibility and criminality passed. Integrated search completed - no adverse info found.

Any inputs will be helpful. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
Hi All

I got my GCMS note recently, all the assessments passed, and senior officer gave a good review, but didn't set it as ready for approval, instead the officer added file to
group 2- TPLFJMO
name COVID pace

I'm Dec 2019 fsw, just wondering what that means.
Hi, I got my GCMS note on Jun 16, and I am in the same situation with you. All eligibility, criminality passed, the latest note is file added to group 2 -TPLFJMO, and no "ready for approval". I am wondering do you get any updates now? I am Nov2019 AOR,FSW outland.

elvaxiaobai

Jul 27, 2019
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
16-11-2019
I have come across many applicants now whose copr and counterfoil were generated at an earlier date and then was updated on 30th april. Yes, my secondary office shows my local visa office now.

Was your copr and counterfoil update by MB20971 on 30th april? and assigned by RC 9515?
+another one in the same boat
1) copr and counterfoil were generated on March 30 2020
2) update by MB20971 on April 30 2020
3) secondary office shows my local visa office
4) under ASSOCIATIONS - organizations & entities found:
group name: CN Covid Pace
other sub type description: Pending findec (I am wondering if it's short for pending final decision?)
updated date: April 16 2020
effective date: April 30 2020

Last edited:

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
MAIN POINTS OF MY GCMS NOTES:::

Counterfoil Required: Yes
FSW Minimum Language: Met
Minimum Funds: Met

Case Analyst: ***RECOMMENDED PASS*** Lock-in-Date: 16-10-2019_EE FSW
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met R76: Funds: Appears Met
FSW Points Total: 69 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

As per the abovementioned notes, every stage is clear or not?
My IELTS Score got expired on 02 Dec 2019, should I re-appear for the same or it is OK?
What is this "Counterfoil Required: Yes?"

Any opinion from the valued members of the forum will be a great help for me

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
MAIN POINTS OF MY GCMS NOTES:::

Counterfoil Required: Yes
FSW Minimum Language: Met
Minimum Funds: Met

Case Analyst: ***RECOMMENDED PASS*** Lock-in-Date: 16-10-2019_EE FSW
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met R76: Funds: Appears Met
FSW Points Total: 69 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

As per the abovementioned notes, every stage is clear or not?
My IELTS Score got expired on 02 Dec 2019, should I re-appear for the same or it is OK?
What is this "Counterfoil Required: Yes?"

Any opinion from the valued members of the forum will be a great help for me
what’s the status of your eligibility?
Still waiting on security.
Everything gets locked in AOR, so that’s fine if your IELTS results is expired.
counterfoil - this is the visa that’s going to be attached on your passport when it gets approved. This is required for countries who need a visa to enter Canada.

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
what’s the status of your eligibility?
Still waiting on security.
Everything gets locked in AOR, so that’s fine if your IELTS results is expired.
counterfoil - this is the visa that’s going to be attached on your passport when it gets approved. This is required for countries who need a visa to enter Canada.
ELIGIBILITY : PASSED

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all!
I have finally received my GCMS notes ordered in May, unfortunately there's not a lot about security, which I think is the primary reason for my delay.
However, in the "NOTES" section (page 151) there's a record of activity that happened after I have submitted by CV/Grad Kit, dated 2020/03/12, which says:
"C-check submitted for PA"
What does it mean and is there a reason to worry?

Thank you!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi,

Can anyone please explain me what is "No apparent A35/A37 concerns evident. file reviewed" ?

it is showing under my GCMS notes 1, text

Thanks,
Hi, I have same thing in my notes .
Could you pls elaborate what it is all about
These are sections of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and per the notes there are no concerns, so you are in the clear.
A35 Human or international rights violations https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/section-35.html
A37 Organized criminality https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/section-37.html