+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Understand Reason for Rejection and Further Option

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi @bellaluna I did all the process myself with knowledge gained from my friends, none of them had a travel in and around the process. Hence I was not clear on how we would change the country of residence once after the application is submitted.

Could you help me with clearing one doubt; rather give an advice, I talked to my friends about this, they are telling it is better to go via a consultant the next time.
They shared an instance where there was continuous rejections after the first rejection and finally had to go via an RCIC certified agent.

So should I go via an agent the next time or submit on my own.?
Your friends are immature. They are literally going to cost you money for something that's NOT going to happen when it comes to PR applications. There are no continuous rejections.

To go with RCIC or not is your own prerogative, but you are unlikely to make the mistake again of sending a PCC that wouldn't be valid(as was your last case with not covering the entire duration of stay). Very very few things can lead to rejection and it was very unfortunate that you made one of those. If you simply spend some time on the forum, ask questions, you'll be more than covered. So many of us here filed our own applications and got our PRs. Unless you've any other complexities you can do your application on your own.

A much cheaper and easier way to do this would be to book an hourly session with an RCIC or a lawyer, get them to check your docs and that's it. You've already applied before, you know the drill, but if you uncertain you can have someone review your docs and do it again. Cheap, easy, faster, better.

Reactions: bellaluna

rahulmurali88

Mar 24, 2024
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-01-2024
Hi @iSaidGoodDay, Thank You for answering, and giving me more confidence, the approach of having to proof read the docs with a certified personal sounds to be a good idea.

Having said that, my birthday is in August and I hope there is less chance that I get an ITA and submit an application before that, since I will loose 5 more points after my Birthday, is there any hope in sending the IRCC a web form explaining my situation and requesting them for another chance to send a revised Police Certificate for my spouse.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi all,

Happy to inform that I received an ITA in the CEC Draw on July 17th, Yesterday.

Thank You all, for all the answers and support.
Get a new PCC, talk to RCIC or Immigration lawyers to get your docs reviewed. You got this! Looking forward to seeing you in the AOR threads. Best of luck!