+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Undeclared brother sponsorship

antohass

Jun 10, 2019
Good day.

please I need to no how I can sponsor for my brother. I didn’t declared him when I was filling my permanent residence application. Please advise

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Are you married? Are your parents dead? Did you adopt your brother? Are you alone in Canada?

How did you get PR - was it by family sponsorship, refugee, or through economic immigration?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Based on your post history, where you have both a mother and received your PR through PNP, you cannot sponsor your brother via the undeclared dependent program nor could you in the future.

Reactions: Buletruck

antohass

Jun 10, 2019
Are you married? Are your parents dead? Did you adopt your brother? Are you alone in Canada?

How did you get PR - was it by family sponsorship, refugee, or through economic immigration?
Yes am married, my wife is here. My mom is still alive. I didn’t adopt my brother. I used the pnp program after my master’s degree

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes am married, my wife is here. My mom is still alive. I didn’t adopt my brother. I used the pnp program after my master’s degree
You don’t qualify to sponsor your brother. Why would you have not declared your brother? This only harms both you and him in the end.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
You don’t qualify to sponsor your brother. Why would you have not declared your brother? This only harms both you and him in the end.
As long as antohass has no intention of sponsoring his mother for PGP, his PR status is safe. Once he submit his PGP request, IRCC will notice that antohass has omitted his brother from the family information form, in his own original PR application since the application will asked for all siblings, unless he omits the brother from the PGP application once again. In other words, any future applications with IRCC will have to pretend his brother doesn't exist.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
As long as antohass has no intention of sponsoring his mother for PGP, his PR status is safe. Once he submit his PGP request, IRCC will notice that antohass has omitted his brother from the family information form, in his own original PR application since the application will asked for all siblings, unless he omits the brother from the PGP application once again. In other words, any future applications with IRCC will have to pretend his brother doesn't exist.
That's just continued lying. If his parents are sponsored for PGP, they would have to lie too.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
That's just continued lying. If his parents are sponsored for PGP, they would have to lie too.
Of course. That is what I am talking about. Antohass has already misrepresented his own PR papers. I don't condone what he is doing. But that is the reality he has to face, if Antohass wants to keep his PR status.