+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unauthorized Work

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Yeah...from human side it really wasnt my fault. I stoped working same day I found out that I dobt have work permit. Representative and owner wrote a letter of explanation where they took responsibility and I didnt know anything until the day I quit. That is my last and only option left. From human side it should be accepted, but at the end I'm just statistic to them.

After 3 years being here, I created new life and thinking going somewhere else its hard to imagine, but hope for the best.

littlefoot88

Jan 22, 2015
retwant said:
The biggest question now is how do you want to proceed? Did you save any of your correspondences with your employer regarding your LMO/Work Permit? How strong can you proof your case?

Please be strong, and stay positive, alright? You are not alone there, and there should be many others in even worser situation than yours. Cheers~
I have text message conversation saved with the guy responsible for my LMO in the previous company. It shows how many times I have to message or call him in a day before he even replied me. Also showed him telling me that the lawyer is no good. But most of the conversation goes in the work email that I was locked out of right when I stop working, and verbally. He told me about the scam verbally, also that I am allowed to keep work happened verbally.

It is very hard, and I am trying my best to be strong. Thank you very very much for your support, I really appreciate it.