+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

unable to view ECAS status online

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
since January 5th, I am unable to login to ECAS, I used to be able to using the same browser, the same input. Suddenly I am not able anymore.

I tried to call immigration call-centre, they advised me to submit a technical issue ticket, but I haven't heard back yet.

anyone experiencing the same problem, or had experienced the same issue in the past? I am March applicant and my application is awaiting for the second review.
not being able to view my status right now is frustrating me (a bit worrying me as well)

Arlenerh

Feb 7, 2015
C_Survival said:
since January 5th, I am unable to login to ECAS, I used to be able to using the same browser, the same input. Suddenly I am not able anymore.

I tried to call immigration call-centre, they advised me to submit a technical issue ticket, but I haven't heard back yet.

anyone experiencing the same problem, or had experienced the same issue in the past? I am March applicant and my application is awaiting for the second review.
not being able to view my status right now is frustrating me (a bit worrying me as well)
I have over 8 weeks trying to access ECAS to know my status. At the beginning it was working and I could enter but not anymore.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
C_Survival said:

This happened with me and Help desk asked me to drop mail with all snaps etc.
It is rectified in 5-6 working days for me

I will suggest if it does not resolve on 2-3 more days please send reminder email to tech support team

Good Luck