+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to Track My Wife’s Sponsorship Application

amir1993

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Oh try again tomorrow. Make sure it is the PA's account you are in, try liking with application no. and family name instead, and try "2" of no, of applicants instead of 1. Good luck! and waiting to hear good news!
Thank you so much for your help. appreciate it.
Sure will try it tomorrow.

Just a quick question. what do you mean by Make sure it is the PA's account you are in?
make sure that the email address in GCkey is the same as her sponsorship or something else?

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
Thank you so much for your help. appreciate it.
Sure will try it tomorrow.

Just a quick question. what do you mean by Make sure it is the PA's account you are in?
make sure that the email address in GCkey is the same as her sponsorship or something else?
Which key account did you use to link the application? I am PA and I use my cgkey to link the application

amir1993

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Which key account did you use to link the application? I am PA and I use my cgkey to link the application
I'm her unpaid representative, which I'm her husband.

I used her email address we created account on sponsorship and created a GCkey account.

Then used her application number and UCI number to link her application.

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
I'm her unpaid representative, which I'm her husband.

I used her email address we created account on sponsorship and created a GCkey account.

Then used her application number and UCI number to link her application.
I see I see. Please try tomorrow and I hope it works. If UCI doesn't work. Try application no. and family name instead. Good luck!!

Reactions: amir1993

Josh242

Aug 3, 2024
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
It's strange I hope the gckey isn't also down. Need to find out if more persons are having issues linking with the gckey account

amir1993

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
It's strange I hope the gckey isn't also down. Need to find out if more persons are having issues linking with the gckey account

The fact that I'm her unpaid representative, her husband, might affect getting access to her application?

Last edited:

amir1993

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
I see I see. Please try tomorrow and I hope it works. If UCI doesn't work. Try application no. and family name instead. Good luck!!
hank you so much for your help. I finally gained access to her application. Although there are no updates yet, I was able to log in successfully.

I really appreciate your advice—it worked perfectly! I should have used number 2 and the family name and application number, as you suggested.

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
hank you so much for your help. I finally gained access to her application. Although there are no updates yet, I was able to log in successfully.

I really appreciate your advice—it worked perfectly! I should have used number 2 and the family name and application number, as you suggested.
Good to hear and happy to help!!!

amir1993

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Hi,

I contacted the MP's office, and after they followed up on my wife's sponsorship, I was informed that her application is classified as non-routine.
The reason for this is the need to verify my (the sponsor's) eligibility, despite all required documents being uploaded and submitted. I am also currently awaiting my citizenship ceremony.

Is there anything I can do to help expedite the process?
I submitted my application four months ago and would prefer not to exceed the 10-month time frame.

Please advise.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

I contacted the MP's office, and after they followed up on my wife's sponsorship, I was informed that her application is classified as non-routine.
The reason for this is the need to verify my (the sponsor's) eligibility, despite all required documents being uploaded and submitted. I am also currently awaiting my citizenship ceremony.

Is there anything I can do to help expedite the process?
I submitted my application four months ago and would prefer not to exceed the 10-month time frame.

Please advise.
Don't post the same question over and over again.

Reactions: YVR123 and amir1993

sidpadki

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019

i am unable to link the application on GC key using your approach Any tiips?

amir1993

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
i am unable to link the application on GC key using your approach Any tiips?

Hi,
First things first, create an account on this site.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Then, when you want to sync your account, use your family name and file number. Make sure to enter 2 for the number of applicants. For me, #2 worked, but try #1 if it doesn't.
I forgot which city I entered for the applicant's residence, so if you're unsure, try all the cities.