+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to register for citizenship tracker

sahibo

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
I received my AOR on June 2 after applying online for citizenship. However, I haven’t been able to register for the tracker. It keeps giving me the same error: “Incorrect UCI or application number. Please try again.” even though all the inputs are correct. I contacted IRCC via the webform, but unsurprisingly, they replied with a generic email that didn’t even address the issue.

Is the tracker necessary to complete the citizenship application? I’m a little worried that I will not receive important emails/dates (test/oath/RQ) because I couldn’t register for this tracker.

sahibo

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
No luck. It’s been more than 1 month but I still still can‘t register for the tracker! Nothing on ECAS too.

scadium

Jul 8, 2022
Oh gosh, looks like we have to wait? Somebody in the forum was only able to register 6 months after receiving the AOR, imagine that!

• Sad
Reactions: sahibo

fsp936

Nov 29, 2022
I created an account on this forum just to post a reply here in case any others find it useful.

I received my AOR Nov 5th and tried every single day since that date to register on the citizenship tracker account. But I kept getting the same "wrong details" type of error even though my details were as per IRCC's email. Filling out web form (technical difficulties category) was also not helpful, I did get a response from an agent but it did not even address the registration issue, just a standard response to go to the help centre.

I just tried registering today and I failed again

AND THEN
I tried registering via the browser on my phone (android using chrome browser in my case) and the registration went through immediately! I received my security code in my email within a few minutes and can now successfully sign in, even via my computer.

tl;dr - if you cant register, try registering using your phone. that worked for me

abd1987

Apr 29, 2022
I created an account on this forum just to post a reply here in case any others find it useful.

I received my AOR Nov 5th and tried every single day since that date to register on the citizenship tracker account. But I kept getting the same "wrong details" type of error even though my details were as per IRCC's email. Filling out web form (technical difficulties category) was also not helpful, I did get a response from an agent but it did not even address the registration issue, just a standard response to go to the help centre.

I just tried registering today and I failed again

AND THEN
I tried registering via the browser on my phone (android using chrome browser in my case) and the registration went through immediately! I received my security code in my email within a few minutes and can now successfully sign in, even via my computer.

tl;dr - if you cant register, try registering using your phone. that worked for me
Can you please share the link of the tracker you used on mobile?