+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to provide Work Record for International Work Experience

justin777

Oct 13, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have a big problem, I have 1 year International Work Experience in my home country and when I contacted my previous employer they were not able to provide any details of my work.

I have the email correspondence in screenshot with the previous Employer email address about not able to find my records but I'm not sure if that is enough proof for my Work Experience.

Anyone had the same thing happened to them and did they accept that submission?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
I have the email correspondence in screenshot with the previous Employer email address about not able to find my records but I'm not sure if that is enough proof for my Work Experience.
I am not sure that an email from your employer, stating that you didn't work there is going to help you prove the opposite.

If you can't get a reference letter from your employer, try getting letters from your former colleagues, clients or anyone who you worked with.

justin777

Oct 13, 2015
Yes I was thinking about that but they did mention that because of a switch on 3rd party HR that they might have not preserve the Data.

I ask my colleague but his records are also not in the system anymore, he is also no longer working on the company so I can't also prove anything.
But on what you are saying, can I just look for a colleague or someone I work with that is still currently employed and ask for a reference?

Any thoughts on what the document will look like or what they want to see?

Thanks