+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Un official drop

Chahal26

Aug 12, 2020
I want to change my program and college after 8 semesters because my programs requirement is 2.0 GPA mine is only 1.22 however i remained always full time student in each semester i am concerned is it possible to chamge college will it affect my PGWP if i change my program without graduation June and july months are comsidered as offical a officiail drop because these months counted as schedule breakes in my college and i am want to enroll in program which is going to start in 24 octuber should i leave september semester and start study in octuber will this time counted as unofficial drop ?

Chahal26

Aug 12, 2020
You can drop but only the length of the new program will be considered for PGWP.
You can drop but only the length of the new program will be considered for PGWP.
The semester where college didnt allow me to attend colllege and bad grades could affect me with any thing because in that semester i had injury in arm and couldn’t attend college so college fail me in all subjects and also dont aloww me to attend college in following semester. Thank you