+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UG Program after Degree back home

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
My sister wants to apply for RAQC Graduate Certificate program but, currently is not available for overseas international students due to entrance test requirement. She has completed her Master in Science(Organic Chemistry) before BSc(Chemistry). And also has 6 years of experience.

Now, college has advised her to take Diploma program(UG) and on her arrival here subsequently apply to enter RAQC. She will need to submit/show her grades until 12 (which is before graduation) to college to apply for UG program. My question is will this affect her in getting VISA as she is already a Post Graduate pass out and with 6 years of experience?

Also, if anyone help me know what kind of things VO look for while granting\rejecting a Study Permit.

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Regina said:
So, she has education in Chemistry, Masters, 6 years in pharmaceutical industry- why would she need a POST-BACC in Canada?
She is trying for Regulatory Affairs which is different from the Chemistry academics and Pharmaceutical experience. But, now is advised to go for UG program.

PreeV

Jan 29, 2019
My sister wants to apply for RAQC Graduate Certificate program but, currently is not available for overseas international students due to entrance test requirement. She has completed her Master in Science(Organic Chemistry) before BSc(Chemistry). And also has 6 years of experience.

Now, college has advised her to take Diploma program(UG) and on her arrival here subsequently apply to enter RAQC. She will need to submit/show her grades until 12 (which is before graduation) to college to apply for UG program. My question is will this affect her in getting VISA as she is already a Post Graduate pass out and with 6 years of experience?

Also, if anyone help me know what kind of things VO look for while granting\rejecting a Study Permit.
Hello Boyzone, I like your sister have the same educational qualifications Master in Science(Biotechnology) 3 years of experience. I also plan to pursue the RAQC course with Seneca, I just wanted to know what did your sister decide & if she did take up the course, what is the outcome?

Thankyou.