+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI number

Michau

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we get an UCI number after we file the application after ITA? I need the UCI number to file application for eTA (electronic travel authorization) to Canada, but I do not see it anywhere in MyCIC?

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UCI number will be provided, once you get any authorization to enter Canada from CIC, it can be found in Work permit if you had applied earlier. Otherwise you need to wait till you get official document about your PR

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinodram said:
UCI number will be provided, once you get any authorization to enter Canada from CIC, it can be found in Work permit if you had applied earlier. Otherwise you need to wait till you get official document about your PR

The Unique Client Identifier number (UCI) issued by CIC is also known as a
client ID number. It has four numbers, a hyphen, and four more numbers
(Example: 0000-0000)

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Michau said:
Do we get an UCI number after we file the application after ITA? I need the UCI number to file application for eTA (electronic travel authorization) to Canada, but I do not see it anywhere in MyCIC?
It should be stated on one of the communication that you received from CIC in myCIC. Look for it on the top right hand corner of the letters. Else you can call up CIC to request them to let you know about it.

Michau

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cartwright said:
It should be stated on one of the communication that you received from CIC in myCIC. Look for it on the top right hand corner of the letters. Else you can call up CIC to request them to let you know about it.
Unfortunately, it's not. My EE profile number is in that place, and I am unable to use it when applying for eTA because the form complains that "UCI number must contain only digits".

ukrcan

Oct 4, 2015
Hi to everyone here. I have a question about UCI. I arrived to Canada with my family, wife and our daughter, 2 years old. Officer gave us permits, but our daughter only got a stamp in her passport, about landing and officer wrote by a ballpen under stamp on mothers document . I was invited to apply for residency and when I started to fiil out info about members of family, in immigration history and citizenships they ask about UCI. Should I leave the space blank or ask CIC about UCI for my daughter? Thank you!

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
The Unique Client Identifier number (UCI) issued by CIC is also known as a
client ID number. It has four numbers, a hyphen, and four more numbers
(Example: 0000-0000)
Hi

I was wondering if I should put my UCI on express entry profile without hyphens, because when I am putting it with hyphens it gives error