+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two profiles of husband and wife

seanguptill12

Sep 28, 2023
Hi,

Can we create two seperate profiles of husband and wife accompanying both with respective NOCs of both? Is it legal and fine?

Thanks

seanguptill12

Sep 28, 2023
That's most likely misrepresentation.
Sorry for inconvenience, I have one more questions and it is that my wife came to Canada on SP and now PGWP and I was already in Canada on PGWP. We married after she was already a student and in her SP she did mention foreign experience, but in the express entry profile I didn't include any of her experience as of no use since only Canadian experience will grant points. Is it okay?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Sorry for inconvenience, I have one more questions and it is that my wife came to Canada on SP and now PGWP and I was already in Canada on PGWP. We married after she was already a student and in her SP she did mention foreign experience, but in the express entry profile I didn't include any of her experience as of no use since only Canadian experience will grant points. Is it okay?
You'll have to declare all of her activities explain gaps. If you don't list the work exp, you'll have to lie to put something else here instead - now this is where it gets wrong as you'd unnecessary lie and it can have its own consequences. So, if she's not the primary applicant, just move her entire foreign work exp to personal history (which is what I did with my spouse too).

seanguptill12

Sep 28, 2023
You'll have to declare all of her activities explain gaps. If you don't list the work exp, you'll have to lie to put something else here instead - now this is where it gets wrong as you'd unnecessary lie and it can have its own consequences. So, if she's not the primary applicant, just move her entire foreign work exp to personal history (which is what I did with my spouse too).
Thanks. Do we need to provide any documentation of the data provided in personal history or is it just for the IRCC knowledge?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks. Do we need to provide any documentation of the data provided in personal history or is it just for the IRCC knowledge?
No employment documents are required under personal history. It is to make sure you are giving out a complete picture to IRCC, else IRCC will send an additional document request to you requesting this information.