+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV to bring Canadian citizen child to Canada for a funeral

Coutumoose

Jul 9, 2024
Hi everyone I just have a question to see if anybody has experience with this case. My common law is in Canada currently have a family class sponsorship application going on no AOR yet. His grandfather is on her last days and the doctor said he only has one month to live. What are the chances of me getting a Visa to bring our son to Canada so he and I can visit his great-grandmother and also attend the funeral if she does pass away. I don't have any strong ties to my whole country but my common law and his family will be supporting and paying for my ticket and accommodation and all my expenses. While i am in Canada. Our son is a Canadian citizenship. My name is the mother and my common law name as a father on his birth certificate. He cannot travel alone so I want to get a reason so I can accompany him to Canada. What are the chances of this thank you

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone I just have a question to see if anybody has experience with this case. My common law is in Canada currently have a family class sponsorship application going on no AOR yet. His grandfather is on her last days and the doctor said he only has one month to live. What are the chances of me getting a Visa to bring our son to Canada so he and I can visit his great-grandmother and also attend the funeral if she does pass away. I don't have any strong ties to my whole country but my common law and his family will be supporting and paying for my ticket and accommodation and all my expenses. While i am in Canada. Our son is a Canadian citizenship. My name is the mother and my common law name as a father on his birth certificate. He cannot travel alone so I want to get a reason so I can accompany him to Canada. What are the chances of this thank you
Grandpa is on his last days and you rather visit your great grandmother than the dying grandpa?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Unfortunately no on can give you the chances. You will have to apply and see what happens. Make sure you show evidence of ties to your home country.

Reactions: Coutumoose

Coutumoose

Jul 9, 2024
Unfortunately no on can give you the chances. You will have to apply and see what happens. Make sure you show evidence of ties to your home country.
No ties at all just emergency visa to bring Canadian son to Canada for funeral

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No ties at all just emergency visa to bring Canadian son to Canada for funeral
I don't think any of us will be able to comment on the chances of approval.