+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV REFUSED TODAY NEED HELP ,Bryanna

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
APPLIED 19 JUNE 2017 OMAN VSF
REFUSED DAT 14.8.17
VISITOR VISA
This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:
Other reasons:
Purpose of visit
Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
Your travel history

VALID USA VISA TILL 2022 WITH ALL FAMILY INCLUDING KIDS
TRAVEL TO USA THIS YEAR IN MARCH 2017
PLEASE HELP

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
documents
PASSPORT COPIES OLD AND NEW INCLUDING USA VISA
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE VISA COPY
JOB LETTER, LENGTH OF JOB, SALARY, JOB TITLE
SALARY SLIP
6 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT
KIDS BIRTH CERTIFICATE
APPLICATION OF TRV
FAMILY INFORMATION
INSTITUTE LETTER SINCE I AM IN ROLL FOR MARKETING COURSE
CHILD SCHOOL LETTER
HOTEL BOOKING
AIR TICKET
DAILY TRAVELING AND RESTAURANT PLAN
BANK STATEMENT WITH MORE THEN 40 CAD

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How long a trip did you request? Do you have permanent or temporary residency in the country where you are living?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. What was the purpose of your trip?

2. Do you have family/relatives in Canada?

3. Is your work contract/work visa expiring soon? How long have you been residing in your country of residence?

4. Were you intending to travel mid-semester of your child's academic year?

5. Are you originally from a politically unstable country (your passport)?

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
FIRST OF ALL A LOT OF THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU AND YOUR KIND ADVICE, SCYLLA & BRYANNA

1. What was the purpose of your trip?
TOURISM ONLY NOTHING ELSE

2. Do you have family/relatives in Canada?
I HAVE MY REAL BROTHER ON WORK PERMIT AND WORKING IN BANK HE MOVE TO CANADA 2016 MAY WITH HIS FAMILY. I DID MENTION HIS PLACE WHERE HE IS LIVING BUT I WAS NOT GOING TO MEET HIM.

3. Is your work contract/work visa expiring soon? How long have you been residing in your country of residence?
I AM HERE SINCE 2011 AS MANAGER VISA AND MY FAMILY AS DEPENDENT MY 3 DAUGHTERS BORN HERE IN BAHRAIN. MY VISA WILL EXPIRE 2019 MARCH ALONG FAMILY. WE GOT USA B1/B2 VISA IN FEB 2017 AND TRAVEL FOR 15 DAYS MARCH TILL APRIL 2017 STILL I HAVE VACATION SO THAT WHY WE PLAN AGAIN.

4. Were you intending to travel mid-semester of your child's academic year?
MY DAUGHTER GOT ADMISSION 2017 APRIL END THIS YEAR SHE WILL START SCHOOLING SEPTEMBER.

5. Are you originally from a politically unstable country (your passport)?
I AM CITIZEN OF PAKISTAN

6. TRAVELING FOR 5 DAYS SINCE I PLAN TO TRAVEL USA AGAIN THEN VANCOUVER
USA 10 DAYS
VANCOUVER 5 DAYS

LAST TIME WE WENT NEW YORK THIS TIME WE PLAN TO TRAVEL SEATTLE TO VANCOUVER.
I HAVE BOUGHT PROPERTY HERE ALSO BUT I DID'NT MENTION SINCE THE PROPERTY DOCUMENT IS IN ARABIC LANGUAGE.

PLEASE ADVICE.
1. WHEN I SHOULD APPLY
2. SHELL I GO schengen
3. OR UK SINCE I AM APPROVED LEAVE NOW SO THEN WE MAY APPLY CANADA I DONT NO ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I suggest, when you reapply:
1. You modify your itinerary: First Vancouver then the US visit.

Do include invitations from friends/relatives in the US + confirmed (refundable) bookings/flights for the US + a broad day-by-day itinerary for the US + detailed itinerary for Vancouver with expense estimates.

2. Include the property ownership documents translated into English by a certified translator + current valuation by a property assessor

3. You and your family must travel to/visit the UK/Schengen first before reapplying for a Canada TRV.

4. You should ideally include an invitation letter and other documents from your brother + purpose of visit could be to meet him apart from sightseeing

5. Include more evidence of your study program (maybe if you have exams to return to) + your employment + your daughter's schooling (again, it would be best if you apply after she starts schooling, during her school break) + stronger ties to Bahrain

6. Do not apply for your entire family (even if your wife is not happy with the idea, and I had recommended this earlier too)

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
Dear Sir,
First of all really thank you so much for your kind help, i have some concern please?

I suggest, when you reapply:
1. You modify your itinerary: First Vancouver then the US visit.
ANSWER
OK ITS GREAT IDEA

Do include invitations from friends/relatives in the US + confirmed (refundable) bookings/flights for the US + a broad day-by-day itinerary for the US + detailed itinerary for Vancouver with expense estimates.
ANSWER
I STILL HAVE VALUID USA VISA SO STILL I NEED TO AS MY FRIENDS/RELATIVE TO SEND ME INVITATION? WHAT KING OF INVITATION?
EVEN USA DAY BY DAY ITINERARY PLUS EXPENSE ALONG WITH CANADA.

2. Include the property ownership documents translated into English by a certified translator + current valuation by a property assessor
ANSWER
I WILL TRANSLATE THIS

3. You and your family must travel to/visit the UK/Schengen first before reapplying for a Canada TRV.
ANSWER
WE HAVE PLAN THIS NOVEMBER TO TRAVEL TO SCHENGEN
GERMANY
NETHERLANDER
PARIS

4. You should ideally include an invitation letter and other documents from your brother + purpose of visit could be to meet him apart from sightseeing
ANSWER
MY BROTHER IS ON WORK PERMIT DO HE WRITE ME INVITATION IT SHOULD NOT BE PERMANENT OR CITIZEN. PLUS ANY BANK DETAILS OR TAX I HAVE TO ASK HIM SINCE HE IS NOT PAYING I GUESS. WHAT IF MY BROTHER DONT GIVE ME INVITATION LETTER?

WHAT KIND OF INVITATION ANY EXAMPLE OR SAMPLE FROM BROTHER PLEASE.

5. Include more evidence of your study program (maybe if you have exams to return to) + your employment + your daughter's schooling (again, it would be best if you apply after she starts schooling, during her school break) + stronger ties to Bahrain
ANSWER
MY EXAM IS 1ST OF SEPTEMBER WHICH I HAVE INFORMED THEM BEFORE, JOB I WILL MENTION AND MY DAUGHTER SCHOOL BREAK MEANS DURING YOUR SUMMER VACATION TIME, I CANNOT APPLY BEFORE.

6. Do not apply for your entire family (even if your wife is not happy with the idea, and I had recommended this earlier too)
ANSWER
EVEN AFTER COMING TO SCHENGEN WITH ALL FAMILY I SHOULD NOT APPLY FOR ALL,
OR FIRST I APPLY MY SELF GET CANADA VISA THEN APPLY FOR MY FAMILY HOW YOU THINK ABOUT THIS, I WANT TO TAKE THEM WITH ME TO ENJOY WHAT TO SUGGEST PLEASE.

THANKS WAITING FOR YOUR BEST ADVICE.

Last edited:

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
One more thing i would like to add here.
My brother visited in Canada on 2016 May, & then somehow i don't no he got work permit with his family and he stay there. After that while on his visit he change to work permit and got a job, after that he applied humanitarian and compassionate ground and waiting for his decision that's all.

DO you think they may refuse on this base again, even if i go for Schengen trip and do all as decided.
Please explain.

herson

Aug 16, 2017
hi,

i am from Philippines and my brother is in canada as work permit, i am in USA right now on B1/B2 visa if i cross the border do you think he comes to canadian border he can take me inside so i can apply asylum, since i have problem in life threat. i didnt applied asylum in USA bez its against the 3rd agreement need advice sorry i use other portal to discuss. sorry again

BR
herson

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Personally, I think you brothers situation will unfortunately have a significant impact (negative) on your application. IRCC will have concerns that you will attempt the same thing and remain in Canada.

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
Please advice. What shell i do even i am well settled here since 2011 and children even born here. I have good income which i cannot make it in USA/Canada, if they think like this so they also have to think that I have visited USA couple month back so i should go from there, as the gentel man comment from USA.
what you think ?????????

Mr. Bryanna
Your advice is too much valuable for me.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
FYI Bryanna is a woman's first name:) As she has explained due to your brother's actions it may be impossible to enter Canada. You can still go to Seattle for 10 days and you can either extend your vacation in Seattle or go to another location in Washington State or to a neighbouring state for the 5 days you planned on going to Vancouver. You already have the visa so it makes your life much easier.

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
One more thing i would like to add here.
My brother visited in Canada on 2016 May, & then somehow i don't no he got work permit with his family and he stay there. After that while on his visit he change to work permit and got a job, after that he applied humanitarian and compassionate ground and waiting for his decision that's all.

DO you think they may refuse on this base again, even if i go for Schengen trip and do all as decided.
Please explain.
Did you mentioned anywhere in your application form about your brother
Obviously in family information you must have mentioned but have you mentioned that you will visit him?