+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refused From London

Sunny_1234

Jul 11, 2016
hello,

I applied for Visit visa in March 2018 paper based via Vfs London, received email 2 days later that the passport is dispatched from VAC to Vfs.

Linked my application to Online and it says;
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Final Decision (Blank).

Kindly let me know is-when would I get Refusal letter as I haven’t collected my passport yet.

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello,

I applied for Visit visa in March 2018 paper based via Vfs London, received email 2 days later that the passport is dispatched from VAC to Vfs.

Linked my application to Online and it says;
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Final Decision (Blank).

Kindly let me know is-when would I get Refusal letter as I haven’t collected my passport yet.

Thank you
So sorry to hear you have been refused.

Do collect your passport from VFS/VAC. As you submitted a paper application, the refusal letter will be included with your passport

Sunny_1234

Jul 11, 2016
Thank you

I will be collecting the passport tomorrow from VFS.

May I ask what does “Not meeting the eligiblity criteria means”.

I will be posting the refusal reasons here after collection on passport.

The main reason for not meeting criteria I believe could be as My UK Visa was ending soon and due for renewal. But I will post the exact reasons below for your help.

Thanks again

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
May I ask what does “Not meeting the eligiblity criteria means”.
An applicant must meet various criteria to be eligible for a TRV. Some basics include have a passport, have a residence outside Canada, have strong ties to the home country, intention to visit for a limited time, no criminal records, not likely to overstay the visit, etc etc. It's a wide range of factors.

The refusal letter will pinpoint the more precise reasons as to why you didn't meet the eligibility for a TRV