+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refused-All documents were submited

Bavla

Apr 25, 2017
My TRV was refused.
Reasons given...
1. You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.
(Bank statement showing Funds equivalent to CAD 55,000/- was submitted.-Account where I live.
Downloaded bank statement from account held in another country - CAD 85,000/-.
Assets & rental contracts docs were also submitted for two properties in Dubai.)
2. Your travel history
( Have travelled to 6 countries in the past five years.
Mentioned that UK tourist visa was refused in 2010 and Immigration to Canada was rejected in 1999.)

Do I have to provide additional asset details of my properties in India and rental income from these properties?
Should I also attach my bank statements from my account in India? One of the bank statement was downloaded online.-Is that a problem?

What does "Your Travel History" exactly mean?
Countries I have travelled to ?
OR TRV has been refused because of my earlier refusal to UK and Canada?

I am totally confused because I have more than enough funds available & bank statements were attached.
I had also attached our tour itinerary and a letter from the tour company.
I was staying extra 10 days after our tour to spend time with our son who is studying there.
Total number of days was 22 days.
I am an Indian citizen, working in Kuwait.

Will appreciate if anyone can help and advice what to do next.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bavla said:
My TRV was refused.
Reasons given...
1. You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.
(Bank statement showing Funds equivalent to CAD 55,000/- was submitted.-Account where I live.
Downloaded bank statement from account held in another country - CAD 85,000/-.
Assets & rental contracts docs were also submitted for two properties in Dubai.)
2. Your travel history
( Have travelled to 6 countries in the past five years.
Mentioned that UK tourist visa was refused in 2010 and Immigration to Canada was rejected in 1999.)

Do I have to provide additional asset details of my properties in India and rental income from these properties?
Should I also attach my bank statements from my account in India? One of the bank statement was downloaded online.-Is that a problem?

What does "Your Travel History" exactly mean?
Countries I have travelled to ?
OR TRV has been refused because of my earlier refusal to UK and Canada?

I am totally confused because I have more than enough funds available & bank statements were attached.
I had also attached our tour itinerary and a letter from the tour company.
I was staying extra 10 days after our tour to spend time with our son who is studying there.
Total number of days was 22 days.
I am an Indian citizen, working in Kuwait.

Will appreciate if anyone can help and advice what to do next.
Travel history means your previous travelling and canada counts travelling to europe / UK / USA mostly

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

1. Hope there were no large, last-minute deposits in your bank account. Was all this money earned by you?

2. Do post the complete list of documents which you had submitted

3. Which countries did you visit earlier?

4. Why was your Canada PR application refused?

5. What were the reasons for your UK refusal?

Cheers

Bavla

Apr 25, 2017
Bryanna said:
Hi,

1. Hope there were no large, last-minute deposits in your bank account. Was all this money earned by you?

Cheers
1. I had made a transfer of CAD 17000/- to my account in Kuwait from My account in Dubai just a day before applying. Before that I had about 38000/- in my KW account. Yes all this money is earned by me in the form of rental income.
2. Forms IMM 5257E, 5645E, 5257B_1, My employment letter with Salary, Bank AC statement from Kuwait with Bank stamp, Online
Downloaded bank statement from Dubai without bank stamp, Dubai properties title deeds and Rental contracts, A letter of undertaking in which it was stated that I will take care of all her expenses during our trip and had also mentioned that we have two properties in India, which are rented out and also have deposits in India. ( I had not provided any documents to support India details but had written that it can be provided in case needed.) Our 'Canadian Rockies" tour Itinerary and a letter from the Tour operator. Our Air Canada Return Tickets.
3. We have visited Mauritius, China, Singapore, malaysia, South Africa, UAE and Jordan in the past five years.
4. PR was refused as the agency which was applying on my behalf had applied in the wrong category.( My educational qualification and
most of my experience is in Architecture and just 3 yrs in Landscape Architecture but he applied for me in the Landscape Technologist category. I did,t score any points in that category and PR was refused. Unfortunately, I don't have any records about PR as that company had closed their office here in Kuwait after one year of my application. I was given this news by one of their reps.
5. UK visa was refused as first I had applied under"Family Tourist Visa" as I was planning to stay with my brother who was on transfer job
there for 3 yrs but in reply I was told that your brother already has 3 guests coming during the same period and since my brother had sent me a letter stating that he will take care of all my expenses, they asked for his bank statement too although I had enough funds in my account and I had also stated that I will take care of my expenses.
I spoke to them here and I was told that I should apply for a general tourist visa and stay in hotel.
I applied again showing hotel bookings but in one column I was asked if I would visit my brother? I wrote YES and stated that I will visit only for a day. Their reply second time was that since I am going to visit my brother during my stay in UK, I should re-apply under the "Family Tourist Visa" category. By that time my son's school was re-opening in a week's time and there was no time left. So I never re-applied.

Please advice on what should I do now.
Is there any point in trying again?
My son is studying there since last year. I have mentioned about him in the family Information form.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) Should perhaps show bank accounts from both Kuwait and Dubai, showing the lump sum deposits were made from you;
2) Do include your rental contracts, showing yearly income

Bavla

Apr 25, 2017
steaky said:
1) Should perhaps show bank accounts from both Kuwait and Dubai, showing the lump sum deposits were made from you;
2) Do include your rental contracts, showing yearly income
1) Both accounts statements were shown. Kuwait account had bank stamps on every page but Dubai account was downloaded online, so no bank stamp on it. Details of lumpsum amount deposited a day before was shown in description.
2) Rental contracts showing annual amount were also attached along with title deeds of properties.

That is why I am surprised that inspite of sending all details, it was written that "You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your income & assets."

For travel history Do I need to send copies of visa pages and Entry/exit stamps on passport? I had sent my passport so I thought VO can see that in case needed.

can the refusal for UK visa in 2010 and Canada PR in 1999 be the reason for refusal?

I wish VO had provided specific reason. Maybe additional details can be sent then.
At least give applicant a chance to provide required specific documents instead of refusing.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
"You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your income & assets."
You must show justification as to where you get your money. Supporting documents like income tax return, payslips, business certificate/permit, etc...

Bavla

Apr 25, 2017
Floje said:
You must show justification as to where you get your money. Supporting documents like income tax return, payslips, business certificate/permit, etc...
Rental Contracts along with property title deeds were submitted.
These payments are shown in my bank statement.
There is no income tax in Dubai.
This is just rental income. Not business. So I don't have any business certificate/permit.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Bavla said:
Rental Contracts along with property title deeds were submitted.
These payments are shown in my bank statement.
There is no income tax in Dubai.
This is just rental income. Not business. So I don't have any business certificate/permit.
I see. If you reapply, you should mention these in your SOP, including the answers you addressed to Bryanna. I was kinda in the same boat as you when I applied for my study permit. I was refused the first time because of a few reasons, and one of them was Financial status and personal assets. So when I reapplied the following day of my refusal, I added percentage tax returns, and receipts (not even official receipts) from my business and explained in my SOP why I only showed unofficial receipts and then 12 days later, I got the visa!

Good luck!

Bavla

Apr 25, 2017
Floje said:
I see. If you reapply, you should mention these in your SOP, including the answers you addressed to Bryanna. I was kinda in the same boat as you when I applied for my study permit. I was refused the first time because of a few reasons, and one of them was Financial status and personal assets. So when I reapplied the following day of my refusal, I added percentage tax returns, and receipts (not even official receipts) from my business and explained in my SOP why I only showed unofficial receipts and then 12 days later, I got the visa!

Good luck!
Thank you so much Floje.
May be I can add my tax returns in India for the year 2015-16. 2016-17 is to be filed before July,2017.
There is no tax returns in Kuwait & Dubai.
Next time I can also add bank statement from India Bank.
Is it a must for the bank statements to be stamped by the bank? For Dubai account I had submitted downloaded online statement without stamp.
What about travel history? Should I add copies of visas & entry/exit stamps on the passport?

Bavla

Apr 25, 2017
Bryanna said:
Hi,

Cheers
Hello Bryanna, I am eagerly waiting for your advice.
I had sent replies to your five questions.
Please reply.

Bavla

Apr 25, 2017
Anwers said:
Travel history means your previous travelling and canada counts travelling to europe / UK / USA mostly
Hello Anwers,

I have been to Europe tour twice but that was back in 1985 & 1998 including UK.
Lately, in the past five years it is Far east, Africa & middle east.
Will it help if I add copies of the visas and Entry/exit stamps on the passport?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bavla said:
Hello Anwers,

I have been to Europe tour twice but that was back in 1985 & 1998 including UK.
Lately, in the past five years it is Far east, Africa & middle east.
Will it help if I add copies of the visas and Entry/exit stamps on the passport?
I m not that experienced but traveling to these countries doesnt make much impact , actually there are many factors you have good amount i your account and that just rental like you can be any where in the world and you still can recieve amount in your bank this thing keep VO in doubt that you may not return after your stay
Bryanna will definitely help you out of this situation
I will suggest you to make some trip to place which have significant impact like europe or usa and then apply later next year and mean while order gcms notes so that you can answer every thing that VO raised for refusal

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Bavla said:
Thank you so much Floje.
May be I can add my tax returns in India for the year 2015-16. 2016-17 is to be filed before July,2017.
Is it a must for the bank statements to be stamped by the bank? For Dubai account I had submitted downloaded online statement without stamp.
What about travel history? Should I add copies of visas & entry/exit stamps on the passport?
I am happy to help, Bavla! :)

Yup, you can add them and explain it in your SOP that there are no tax returns in Kuwait and Dubai. I don't think that stamps are necessary because my bank statements didn't have stamps on them but some people have their bank statements notarized.

Regarding travel history, I have no experience about it. Maybe some people who has travel history experience can help here.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Thank you so much Floje.
Yes you must stamped all bank statements by bank unless Canadian immigration will not accept your bank statement. Online downloaded bank statement unacceptable.