12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
Hello friends,

My name is Abhinav, I really need your assistance for getting a visitor visa.
I have already applied for the visitor visa for 2 times and got refusal.
I have one of my cousin brother staying in Canada with a Student Visa.
I am a student myself in India therefore i am dependent on my parents.

The documents which I have submitted with the visa application are:
  • My college ID.
  • My Bank statement with about $ 9000 CAD funds available.
  • My Credit Card Statement.
  • My Fixed Deposit copy.
  • My Confirmed Return Ticket Copy.
  • Legal Sponsorship letter from my parent's.
  • Invitation Letter from my brother in canada.
  • Father's Bank Account Statement.
  • Mother's bank account statement.
  • Father's property Document.
  • Mother's property Document.
  • Father's Income Tax Return.
  • Mother's Income Tax Return.
  • Leave Application from Institute where i am currently studying.
Document's from brother in Canada.
  • Invitation Letter.
  • University College ID.
  • Passport Copy.
  • Visa Copy.
  • Bank Statement copy.
  • Credit Card Statement Copy.

After showing all these i have got the refusal for Canadian TRV.

The reason which they gave me for the refusal for the second time is.

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, Including:

• Your travel history. (I have never been to any other country.)
  • Length of proposed stay in canada (which was 1 month.)
  • Purpose of visit. (Which was Tourism and Visiting some universities in Canada for my further studies.)
  • Your current employment situation. (I am a student.)
  • Your personal assets and financial status. (I have shown my bank statement with about C$9000 funds available.)

Please suggest me what should i do ?

Thanks in advance, your help will be really appreciated.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
did u try to apply again emphasizing that u will go back to ur home country? for example, enrollment for the next semester courses at the university where u r now, maybe proof that you have already paid ur courses...or maybe letter from ur parents that u r coming back to them....

also, i'm not an expert but i think 9000$ + ur parents income + credit card for a month is waaaaay too much especially if u have a place to stay; they think u have enough money to stay and don't go back

again, this is just from my point of view; like u, i'm also fighting with visit visa procedures

good luck!

chiclets

Jul 30, 2009
Although I'm not an expert but your brother inviting your as a visitor did the harm in your case. Not certain if you could have got invitation letters from educational institutions you intended to visit. From a visa officer's perspective, your parents' property or bank statements will not cause you to return back to your country.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
you just need to collect as much proof as possible to show your ties to you country

LucasJones

Oct 26, 2009
You know what became a "red flag" to them? You being a student... The moment they saw that, I'm sure they went through all your files and dissected them... they realized that you might not end up going back to India... they see as a young student going to Canada ...living and working there illegally.. sad to say, but I'm sure that's what they are thinking...

The advice...: Just a STUDENT ID doesn't mean anything.... get a letter from your Dean or Headmaster stating that you are still enrolled and that you are taking a vacation during "vacation time"... also... a letter of your registration from your school stating that you are registered and that you are to continue your schooling upon returning..because the classes says so... This is a big plus... Travel...travel... might it be 2 days or 7 weeks... travel to countries outside India where you will not need a visa or it is simply easy to get one.... This will show a good travel history for you and their trust will build up... they will then think that you will return to India after your Canadian vacation after all... It is quite an expensive ordeal...but it is 95% plus on your application..... Lastly....be HONEST... if you wanna live there and work...don't do it this way... do it doing the proper route... You'll only end up getting depressed and frustrated... why waste it... In any case, if and when they do grant you a TRV, it will most likely be good for one year and then able for renewal...

This is my advice and I believe in it.. Have all your letters and some documents NOTARIZED... It will be of good help..

Good luck...