innovator12

Jul 25, 2019
Hello seniors, require some urgent help…..here is my timelines

July 03 2019 - Paper application submitted at VFS India & Biometrics done
July 04 2019 - Application received at New Delhi visa office
July 16 2019- Correspondence letter received
July 17 2019- Linked paper application online and found application refused

It was stating that ,

16- Jul- 2019..."We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below".

Final decision shows as below,

“We regret to inform you that your application was refused. Check your messages below for details”. However there were no messages.

I am wondering that it shows My background check completed on 04 Jul 2019....just on the day of receipt.

I have received my envelope in that there is a leaflet mentioning that “ Important information regarding your application has been emailed to you. Also check Junk/spam folder or check through my cic account”. I have checked everywhere but I have not received any email nor I can find any messages.

I was sponsored by my company and was having invitation letter from Canadian company and had applied for TRV (Business).

Request to all seniors to help me to find out probable reason for my refusal as I have not received any letter.

Is there anyone on the same boat and got like this?

innovator12

Jul 25, 2019
yes i dnt understand why they will deny business visa with everything in place....I have enquired through web platform n email...i dnt knw when they will reply....is there any idea within how much time they do reply? my business meeting is in august....its getting tough now...:(

innovator12

Jul 25, 2019
processing time in india is 12 days so it should not be the concern...only thing is i dnt knw the reason why they have refused...if i would have the reason i can reapply keeping that reason in mind, but unfortunately i dnt have....:(

innovator12

Jul 25, 2019
ah so you meant mid or late august then... thought it was 1st august

anyway its also possible that the vo made a mistake but other than that idk how to help you

alternatively if you know of someone in canada you can get them to order the notes for you which will state the reason
yes planning to get notes but before that i m awaiting for the email stating reason...was actually trying to figure it out tat if someone has passed through same situation without getting reason.....but it seems tat everyone gets reason and my is special case....:(...Landed no where...:(