+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing time

Kiran_somani

Apr 10, 2015
Hi all,

Do anyone know after submission of complete TRV application, how much time Canadian Government takes to generate biometrics form?

Actually I have applied for visiting visa for me and my family through one consultant. According to the consultant they have submitted the complete application on 20thy March 2017, but still no update from their side.I called them many times, once they said they are waiting for biometric, but now neither they are replying about status of my file nor they are sending submitting report.
Please guide what can I do.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiran_somani said:
Hi all,

Do anyone know after submission of complete TRV application, how much time Canadian Government takes to generate biometrics form?

Actually I have applied for visiting visa for me and my family through one consultant. According to the consultant they have submitted the complete application on 20thy March 2017, but still no update from their side.I called them many times, once they said they are waiting for biometric, but now neither they are replying about status of my file nor they are sending submitting report.
Please guide what can I do.
Have you given biometrics?

If i m not wrong biometrics are asked once application is submitted and we have 30 days for biometrics from day we submit application means if your agent have submitted on 20 march ? So biometrics ? Like theres something fishy

ibhdb

Oct 11, 2016
Normally it takes 24 to 48 hours to receive biometrics letter after submission of completed application.

After submission of application 2 system generated replies receive in gckey account ask your consultant for confirmation as it doesn't seem normal.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Are you from a country for which biometrics are required? You can check here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

Did you appoint the consultant as a your representative? Have you signed the IMM 5476E form?

As Anwers and ibhdb have said, you should have received requests for biometrics i.e. Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL) within 24-48 hours of submitting the applications

Kiran_somani

Apr 10, 2015
Normally it takes 24 to 48 hours to receive biometrics letter after submission of completed application.

After submission of application 2 system generated replies receive in gckey account ask your consultant for confirmation as it doesn't seem normal.

Thanks dear for the information.
I didn't receive any update from my consultant till now from my consultant. They are neither replying on phone nor on mails.What to do I don't understand. I have paid them more than 1000USD for this work.

Kiran_somani

Apr 10, 2015
@Bryanna Thanks for the link , I am from India but currently living in KSA as I am working here. I checked the link that you have given.If on passport nationality is India then biometrics is not required.
Yes I appointed a consultant as my representative and also I signed use of representative form.

Kiran_somani

Apr 10, 2015
Anwers said:
Have you given biometrics?

If i m not wrong biometrics are asked once application is submitted and we have 30 days for biometrics from day we submit application means if your agent have submitted on 20 march ? So biometrics ? Like theres something fishy
Now I am having doubt whether my consultant have submitted my application or not ? Before they used to say we are waiting for biometrics and told me that cic takes time to generate Biometrics letter and how much we don't know may a month or more, so have patience...

Kiran_somani

Apr 10, 2015
Finally, today my consultant answered my call but as per them CIC doesn't provide anything related to submission of the application them and we have to give biometrics irrespective of the nationality as my country of residence is KSA.
But I am not satisfied with their answers as my nationality is still India on passport and I travel to India every year for atleast 2 months.
I wanted to visit Canada during my summer vacations which will be from mid of June.Please guide me what should I do?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should ditch your consultant and don't make multiple posts.