+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Yes, it was back in nov/dec and the office said they won’t be able to provide any update till 1st feb 2018.
So she was planning to email them again and let them know she’s pregnant and expecting very soon.
What do you recommend should I get Pokuce check from Australia, Saudi & Pakistan ?

Thanks

The MP cannot influence any visa decision. Did the MP's office reply to the email she had sent shortly before Christmas?

There seems to be something in your file which makes the visa office to investigate your background so intensively for security concerns. That would explain why you have not been issued GCMS notes as yet. Absolutely no idea why there are such intensive checks in your case. Maybe because you lived in KSA for several years.... or something concerning one of your immediate family members.... or maybe it is a case of mistaken identity (the last one seems most unlikely though).

Perhaps it would be best if you return to Australia. This would indicate that the ties you have declared to Australia are indeed strong and subsisting.

Just a thought:
Could you get PCCs from each of the countries where you have lived for more than 6 months. And submit these to IRCC. This would help at least one aspect of the background checks even if IRCC has already sought information about you from those police authorities.

PCCs apart, IRCC has probably sought information about you from other sources as well like Australian National Security, US Homeland Security, etc

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, it was back in nov/dec and the office said they won’t be able to provide any update till 1st feb 2018.
So she was planning to email them again and let them know she’s pregnant and expecting very soon.
IMO, it won't help. You can try though

What do you recommend should I get Pokuce check from Australia, Saudi & Pakistan ?/QUOTE]
Yes..... although I think IRCC has probably already done the police checks part. But you'd get to know if there's an issue. For example, if your PCC from one of these countries takes unusually long to get

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We applied for supervisa for my wife's parent and here is the timeline, I need to understand what happens now.

Supervisa application Dec 21
Medicals request Jan 8
Medical done Jan 15
Medical passed Jan 22

- Now, how long would it take for the decision ?
- How likely is it that application would be approved?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
What do you recommend should I get Pokuce check from Australia, Saudi & Pakistan ?

Thanks
Did you try to call IRCC center in Ottawa? You might get some leak from there.

ziastar

Sep 18, 2017
i would be very grateful if any one let me know that is there any possibility to convert TRV into Permanent resident!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

KHALIDTORONTO

Dec 14, 2017
We applied for supervisa for my wife's parent and here is the timeline, I need to understand what happens now.

Supervisa application Dec 21
Medicals request Jan 8
Medical done Jan 15
Medical passed Jan 22

- Now, how long would it take for the decision ?
- How likely is it that application would be approved?
Visa will be issued before 30apr18 if approved , according to cic web site , super visa processing time 145 days .

KHALIDTORONTO

Dec 14, 2017
what about TRV time for visa hehe?

usually for TRV if everything is OK , CHC Abudhabi issue visa within within 2 months .

but sometimes visa officer and staff of CHC Abudhabi oversight updates on applicant file , they do not pay attention on time or some time they forget to see pending file or some time they do mistakes.

in my parents case CHC ABUDHABI for TRV email me wrong medical papers , i try to contact they did not reply TRV refused after 5 months
reason was medical not done for TRV on time

2ND time they applied TRV in may2017 with upfront medical , but they got TRV after 7 months in dec2017

why it took so long time because of CHC abudhabi mixed up previous wrong medical file with new upfront medical, oversight or did not update .

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
usually for TRV if everything is OK , CHC Abudhabi issue visa within within 2 months .

but sometimes visa officer and staff of CHC Abudhabi oversight updates on applicant file , they do not pay attention on time or some time they forget to see pending file or some time they do mistakes.

in my parents case CHC ABUDHABI for TRV email me wrong medical papers , i try to contact they did not reply TRV refused after 5 months
reason was medical not done for TRV on time

2ND time they applied TRV in may2017 with upfront medical , but they got TRV after 7 months in dec2017

why it took so long time because of CHC abudhabi mixed up previous wrong medical file with new upfront medical, oversight or did not update .
i applied on 8th sep and got call today for submission no idea what is next :) but submitted and fingers are crossed

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
PROCESSING TIMINGS UPATE.

TRV PROCESSING TIMINGS FOR PAKISTAN ARE UPDATED AND EXCEED TO 27 DAYS AS OF 21st JANUARY 2018.

Reactions: ubfx

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Oh mashallah mashallah Mubaroook congratulations bro finally you’re out the waiting gang too. So happy for you brother :)
I don’t know when I’m getting out of this waiting game :(
May I know what kinda number was it like private or landline ?
What exactly they asked you ?

@Mrmoody90 bro you will get good news soon IA i got my PPR request on friday :)