+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv outside canada

Happy@99

Jul 13, 2024
Hie everyone I need some information regarding timeline for trv applied outside canada as I was on work permit but my trv was expired and I came to india due to some emergency and now I applied for trv inside india on11 June and my timeline is showing they are reviewing my eligibility . So how long it will take or I can expect for results

vivektripathy20

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Hie everyone I need some information regarding timeline for trv applied outside canada as I was on work permit but my trv was expired and I came to india due to some emergency and now I applied for trv inside india on11 June and my timeline is showing they are reviewing my eligibility . So how long it will take or I can expect for results
I am in the same situation as you are in.I applied for trv on april 16th,but there has been no progress in my application.

vivektripathy20

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Bro u got ppr or not?
Hi there is no progress in my application.I had raised a webform on june 16th and i got following reply from ircc on july 10th
Good day Vivek Tripathy,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the application status and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or once a decision is made.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Happy@99

Jul 13, 2024
Hi there is no progress in my application.I had raised a webform on june 16th and i got following reply from ircc on july 10th
Good day Vivek Tripathy,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the application status and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or once a decision is made.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Oh ok bro they are taking too long time .. there is also one another way like through Mp(memeber of parliament) enquire if you know about that process u can do that one too .. I heard about it on YouTube and also whenever u got ur pot plz don’t forget to share it here