+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV march applicants lets join !!

Hsazm

May 7, 2018
united states
Visa Office......
los angeles
I’m a US Asylee with a well paying job in a tech company in the states, but my country of origin is Iran, I have applied for a visitor visa, to see my friend in Toronto, but has been stuck in this process forever, as an asylee my travel doc is valid for only a year and I don’t have much time left. It’s expiring in July,

Knowing that and the fact that my background checks started on apr 17th. What are the chances that I can still get my visa in time.

I applied online feb 14th.

Also do walk ins to Los Angeles or New York vac, get their applications processed faster?

Thanks

Jaimin gor

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hello all . I have applied thru online application for TRV CANADA on march 7 , after confirmations of application received .
NO UPDATES .
How long to wait ? I had booked tickets for april 14 , i guess i need to postpone them

Share your experiences please
Have got any update?

ubedshareef

May 10, 2018
Hello all,

I am on PGWP and my wife on open work permit and my 5 years old daughter is on visitor status which is valid till June 2019. Now we have travel plan to India for a month and confused about my daughter visa status. As we have to apply TRV to get the visa sticker on passport to return to Canada but what to do with my daughter status. How do i get visa sticker for my daughter within Canada as she has visit status or what are the visa options available for my daughter to travel.

Help is appreciated !!!

Thanks
UBED SHAREEF