+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV IN CHANDIGARH

gurpreet rathour

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Really I am disappointed , please tell me in details the reason ,have you ever travel to other country ,your job, and age please give details its first time apply visa ?

gurpreet rathour

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
I realize that you feel disappointed after refusal, its your first experience I have some experience about refusal and visa issuance but the peoples in working in forum has a lot knowledge so I suggest you that please share your problems in this forum, many peoples has granted visa after refusal so don't worry....visa depends on your luck and VO mood

Oct 1, 2013
regret the late reply paji.
but as you can feel, i m really disappointed.
this was my 3rd try.
first time i was refused stating my travel history and personal financial status and assets
second time for purpose of visit and not providing sufficient documentation to support your/your hosts income and assets.
and this time they seems irritated and refused stating following reasons:
you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay
your travel history
your family ties in canada and india
length of proposed stay
purpose of visit
your personal assets and financial status
not satisfied you have funds
not provided sufficient documentation to support your/your hosts income and assets.

i tell you a little about myself now.
i am the only son and owner of two factories here which have a turnover of about 13cr.
and both are on my name.
also own a house valued at 3cr
i had about 7-8lac in savings accounts
also own another property valued at 1.5cr
i have attached all necessary documentation like business details, financial details, personal details
and also attached hosts invitation, with wedding card and all proofs of his residence and income and bank statements there.
i have traveled to about 8 countries in asia in the past 3 years both for business and leisure with family and alone as well.
i seriously feel the visa officer is an illiterate person and cannot assess who will remain in their country and who will come back.
that is why so many people in canada are living illegally or making fool of these visa officers.
and normal people like us who will never think of living in canada are not given visas.

gurpreet rathour

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Thanks,
Bro every experts in forum told in that visa grant depends upon VO mood . I saw wrong person has granted visa but real visitor has refused visa I think you are unmarried don't worry I suggest you, you have to try for U S A visa its easy than Canada but more everything in god hand you can't change any thing I believe good luck
Gurpreet

gurpreet rathour

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Hello friend,
My Canada TRV{ Husband /wife} is Refused again ,before in 2012 October refused ,{Husband /wife the reason is same travel history financial assets, Length of purpose ,purpose of visit and more. I am surprised again I have travelled 2 time UK, 1 time France.1time china and new Zealand, 4time Singapoore, Malaysia ,Thailand Indonesia, I have also Granted visa for Australia and France again I am travelling since six year regularly I HAVE 12 LAKH IN BANK ACCONT SINCE 1YEAR PLUS FIVE LAKH CRDIT CARD LIMIT{25000/-Canadian dollar at this time } I have 2kids studying in convent school
But I don't know what they want from me .......please suggest me next step.....

Oct 1, 2013
really sad to hear bro.
im not single but married and have a 4 year old daughter.
the visa required for all.
i seriously think Canada's immigration laws are stupid and the visa officers are just some illiterate persons and are not even looking at documents submitted and are just refusing without solid reasons.
another friend of mine and his wife and son were refused visa. he again applied, but this time first he applied only his visa. when he got visa, he applied for his wife and son. then they also were issued visa.
i don't understand how this whole system works.
i would suggest you to apply yours first and then for the family.