+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (in Canada) after Study Permit extension

Iaf71

May 28, 2020
Hey guys!
I just got my study permit extension this month and have applied for a TRV (visitor visa) about a week ago. The current processing time on the IRCC website is 40 days, so I was wondering does anyone have any idea about what the status of in Canada TRV applications is right now. I mean are they being processed, and has someone been approved recently within the last month or two after this pandemic started? If yes, could you please share you timeline as well?
Have been planning to go back home by next month or so, was waiting for the study permit extension previously and now on this visa approval.

Please share if you’ve got something.
Thanks!

umudess

Oct 2, 2019
Hey guys!
I just got my study permit extension this month and have applied for a TRV (visitor visa) about a week ago. The current processing time on the IRCC website is 40 days, so I was wondering does anyone have any idea about what the status of in Canada TRV applications is right now. I mean are they being processed, and has someone been approved recently within the last month or two after this pandemic started? If yes, could you please share you timeline as well?
Have been planning to go back home by next month or so, was waiting for the study permit extension previously and now on this visa approval.

Thanks!
Hey ! got any update ?

ebrohi

Jun 21, 2020
Hey guys!

Than