+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Texas

patil

Sep 27, 2012
Hi,

I'm an Indian citizen working in Texas, US (L1-B Visa) and planning to visit Canada on TRV, i have few questions regarding getting Visitor Visa ( I have done all the paper work, i not getting enough information on submitting the papers),

1. Do i need to go in Person to Visa office to apply for Visitor visa or i can mail all the required documents?
2. If I’m applying from Texas, do i need to apply for TRV only from LA visa center or i can do the same from Washington DC (i will be travelling to DC on work)
3. If there is option to apply TRV by mail, what will be the option to pay the processing fee.

Reply would be greatly appreciated.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

patil said:
Hi,

I'm an Indian citizen working in Texas, US (L1-B Visa) and planning to visit Canada on TRV, i have few questions regarding getting Visitor Visa ( I have done all the paper work, i not getting enough information on submitting the papers),

1. Do i need to go in Person to Visa office to apply for Visitor visa or i can mail all the required documents?
2. If I'm applying from Texas, do i need to apply for TRV only from LA visa center or i can do the same from Washington DC (i will be travelling to DC on work)
3. If there is option to apply TRV by mail, what will be the option to pay the processing fee.

Reply would be greatly appreciated.
1. You can mail courier, I suggest courier as you will be sending your passport.
2. You can't apply to Washington, doesn't do visitor visas (TRVs) You have a choice, LA, Detroit, Seattle.
3. Read the instructions:http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/los_angeles/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

patil

Sep 27, 2012
in cic website it mentions,
for visitor visas only:
Detroit
Seattle

is LA still holds good? and what will be address to courier the application

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

patil said:
in cic website it mentions,
for visitor visas only:
Detroit
Seattle

is LA still holds good? and what will be address to courier the application
Yes, re-read the section. LA does study permit, work permits, as well as TRVs, Detroit Seattle, TRVs only.

canada1029

Oct 4, 2012
Does anyone have any experience/writeup of what can expect in-person Consulate appearance. I am planning to ask my friend to Represent me at the Consulate. Do we know what the experience there would be?

Thanks
Canada1029

canada1029

Oct 4, 2012
Really URGENT.. Could someone help??
Does anyone have any experience/writeup of what can expect in-person Consulate appearance. I am planning to ask my friend to Represent me at the Consulate. Do we know what the experience there would be?

Thanks
Canada1029