+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Jaybee007

Aug 17, 2019
Please what does this mean, i got a letter from IRCC concerning a second application i made, since the first application had passed the normal application time,
Here’s the context of the letter:-

This is in reference to your application for a temporary resident visa.
According to our records, your initial application for a temporary resident visa V****** was approved on 2023/05/01. Consequently, our office is unable to process this subsequent application for a temporary resident visa.

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Applied for TRV from within Canada on February 24, 2023 on paper. The normal processing time is 27 days today. Still nothing. Sent them email about my application through the web form, no reply. WAITING...Does anybody has the same situation?

Jaybee007

Aug 17, 2019
Applied for TRV from within Canada on February 24, 2023 on paper. The normal processing time is 27 days today. Still nothing. Sent them email about my application through the web form, no reply. WAITING...Does anybody has the same situation?
Paper takes a longer time, you’re still good.

Jaybee007

Aug 17, 2019
It already took more than double the processing time. Still waiting!
I don’t think they keep to the normal processing time like before, if you check this thread you will see alot of people’s applications took atleast a month before it was approved.

vlad0xa

Aug 17, 2021
Hi there,

This is my timeline:
Applied: March 17th
Correspondence Letter: March 31st
PPR: April 14th
Passport Sent: April 15th (delivered same day)
Counterfoil: May 2nd

delivery back is not activated yet. I used UPS delivery with 1 business day delivery.

believer77

May 8, 2023
Hi All,

I've applied from Canada for TRV post getting extended closed WP. Still waiting for approval.
I've to travel to India in the first week of Jun. Can I request stamping in India? Is there any risk of delay?
Also, if anyone would have recently got passport stamped in Canada, please share the timelines.