+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for my Mom was denied twice...any ideas what I can do??

jv

Mar 5, 2008
My mom aplied to come to Canada and the first aplication was denied for Record of Travel and Family ties in Canada, then she apply again and it was only denied because they said that my mom not satisfied then that she meet the requirements regulation 179 that she will leave canada at the end of her stay as a Temporary resident. In reaching the decision they considered several factors including:
1.Her family ties in Canada and in her Country.

My mom in the aplicatin add my birthday certificate shown that she is my mom. and I wrote to the embassy to know the answers of this question because I don't know what I can do.
I am living in Canada but I stay as a refugee first. I don't know is this is the reazon?
Does anyone knows what other documents should my mom show ?
thanks in advance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jv said:
My mom aplied to come to Canada and the first aplication was denied for Record of Travel and Family ties in Canada, then she apply again and it was only denied because they said that my mom not satisfied then that she meet the requirements regulation 179 that she will leave canada at the end of her stay as a Temporary resident. In reaching the decision they considered several factors including:
1.Her family ties in Canada and in her Country.

My mom in the aplicatin add my birthday certificate shown that she is my mom. and I wrote to the embassy to know the answers of this question because I don't know what I can do.
I am living in Canada but I stay as a refugee first. I don't know is this is the reazon?
Does anyone knows what other documents should my mom show ?
thanks in advance
If you originally claimed refugee status in Canada, that is probably the reason, as they feel your mother might as well.

PMM

jv

Mar 5, 2008
I have a friend that she is still has her refugge status and her mom could come to visit her.Her mom had the visa for 6 months.
I am merried and I have my reesident and my mom can not get it.
My mom shows:
Bank accounts
Property Land
house Property
Letter that My sisters support her
My mom is dependant of my sister insurance
Record of travel
Birthday certicates
Letter of invitation
Dr. certificacion that I am going to have my Baby in june

My mom has shown all the papers that they want but the only mark check that they choose is "your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence".
What does mean familiy ties in Canada??? It Is about the relationship that my mom has with me? or other ties that my mom can prove that she can not life in this country like: language, weather, age, I don't understand what they want.
Does anyone have any ideas??
thanks in advance?

rocket

Apr 18, 2008
There is probably nothing you can do. Canada is a very nice country once you are allowed in but unless you
are EXTREMELY rich or from specific countries (mostly European ancestry) they will make up ANY
excuse to deny you a visa. The only thing I would suggest is that if you are legal in Canada, you go and
talk to you a member of parliament about your case.