+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for Bank defaulters in Pakistan

Kashllf

Jan 20, 2014
Salam all,

I want to apply for a visit visa for canada, can anyone tell me if i have bank defaulter with some banks can i eligible for visa for usa or canada, please need help, do the embassy check the bank default from you nic, i have owe money maybe 5 lac which was not paid and i have taken stay order for more then one year. your answer will be help.

Thanks,

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Kashllf said:
Salam all,

I want to apply for a visit visa for canada, can anyone tell me if i have bank defaulter with some banks can i eligible for visa for usa or canada, please need help, do the embassy check the bank default from you nic, i have owe money maybe 5 lac which was not paid and i have taken stay order for more then one year. your answer will be help.

Thanks,
Why don't you pay some of your debt instead of buying airplane tickets?
How will you prove that you have enough funds to support your travel?

Kashllf

Jan 20, 2014
Thank u for ur reply, I will take money from a friend and put in the bank account to show the funds, and than give back to friend, after getting visa maybe, my question do the embassy us/Canada check for defaulter and refuse. please tell..

regards,

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
Kashllf said:
Salam all,

Thanks,
You can apply for a visit visa and see what happens. I don't know how the embassy will know that you have defaulted on bank loans unless you are planning on telling them

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Kashllf said:
Thank u for ur reply, I will take money from a friend and put in the bank account to show the funds, and than give back to friend, after getting visa maybe, my question do the embassy us/Canada check for defaulter and refuse. please tell..

regards,
I just love the way that you said "maybe". You must have very trusting friends who will lend you money, knowing that the bank(s) that you have cheated could grab it from you.

QBIX

Jan 24, 2014
You defaulted on payment owing to the Bank/s.
It has got nothing to do with your Visa application to come visit Canada. However, when you apply for your visitor visa you must have financial proof you have sufficient funds to sustain your duration while in Canada.
Good luck, Cheers!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
By borrowing money to show proof of funds and then giving it back once you have the visa, you are lying to CIC in order to get a visa. That is called misrepresentation and it can lead to you being fined/prosecuted/banned from Canada for several years.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
It also occurs to me that having debts at home might be seen as a reason to try and overstay a visitor visa...

Kashllf

Jan 20, 2014
Thanks to all for your reply, guys some one told me that us/uk embassies specially usa has acess to nadra in Pakistan that's why they can know your relationships with any bank in Pakistan with the nic number maybe. Thanks once more tim..

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
Kashllf said:
Thanks to all for your reply, guys some one told me that us/uk embassies specially usa has acess to nadra in Pakistan that's why they can know your relationships with any bank in Pakistan with the nic number maybe. Thanks once more tim..
Knowing the massive amounts of information that the US likes to collect and the fact that the Pakistani govt has no qualms about handing over its citizens info to them, they probably do. However, officially, this info is not suppoused to effect the outcome of your application