+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Delay?

Hal55

Mar 2, 2013
Hey guys! So I sent my Application for a TRV renewal on October 16th and they received it on the 17th (Mail). Its been over a month and I still haven't received anything yet. I'm flying home in exactly a week I don't know whether to delay my flight or not. I'm also scared my passport is somehow lost. Thanks for the help.

am281783

Dec 6, 2013
hi...i am also in the same boat...i filled through mail and my documents were received on Nov 1st and till now there is no update on the status.
I have visa interview scheduled on Dec 16th and now i am sure if i will get the passport in time or not :((((

Hal55

Mar 2, 2013
am281783 said:
hi...i am also in the same boat...i filled through mail and my documents were received on Nov 1st and till now there is no update on the status.
I have visa interview scheduled on Dec 16th and now i am sure if i will get the passport in time or not :((((
Ya it's terrible! I'll probably miss my flight at this point i'I've given up hope. I wish the processing times would at least be accurate so I'd know when to send in my passport. Two months should be more than enough. Do you have an interview for a US visa?

am281783

Dec 6, 2013
yes..i have a visa appointment on Dec 16th...and ya you are right...processing time is 32 days.....and sure it does not look like its true....
is there a way to contact them and ask to expedite the whole thing????

Hal55

Mar 2, 2013
am281783 said:
yes..i have a visa appointment on Dec 16th...and ya you are right...processing time is 32 days.....and sure it does not look like its true....
is there a way to contact them and ask to expedite the whole thing????
They don't have a number but they have an E-mail address. Do you have it? I sent an e-mail a few days ago still no reply

GagamM

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
14/05/2016
Passport Req..
02/11/2016
I submitted my paper application on October 26 they received it on October October 29th and till now I have had no response from them. Its been 48 days!! I emailed them 4 times and I keep calling the call center agents but they seems to know nothing about Ottawa office. I did put an urgency on my application on Friday 13th of December to get my passport back to me as I already cancelled my tickets that I had booked for that day (December 13). But no action has been taken by the Ottawa office yet.

I need to visit back home as soon as possible, its really very urgent I have provided them with my details too. I can't seem to find a way to contact the Ottawa office, thinking for going there in person on Wednesday 18th- but doesn't look like anyone had any success with that till now. I don't know what to do my presence in India is very important and CIC is non-responsive on every end!! (regular processing time for this application is 23days- they should really take that off!!!)

Hal55 said:
Hey guys! So I sent my Application for a TRV renewal on October 16th and they received it on the 17th (Mail). Its been over a month and I still haven't received anything yet. I'm flying home in exactly a week I don't know whether to delay my flight or not. I'm also scared my passport is somehow lost. Thanks for the help.