+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV chance for spouse of Canadian

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Inspite of all these, does 35K+ bank balance increase chance?
No. People who have had upwards of 100K have been denied.

Truth is, you want to move to Canada. You want to get a TRV so you can apply from within. You plan to live here on a tourist visa. That will be obvious. Your challenge is to prove you have strong ties to the US (hard because you do not have permanent status there) or strong ties to your home country.

Best advice is to start the spousal sponsorship.

Reactions: Ribak Luifar

Ribak Luifar

Jul 22, 2019

Truth is, you want to move to Canada. You want to get a TRV so you can apply from within. You plan to live here on a tourist visa. That will be obvious. Your challenge is to prove you have strong ties to the US (hard because you do not have permanent status there) or strong ties to your home country.

Thanks. But Is there anything called Spouse visa? Can I apply for spousal visa after applying for PR and what is the chance of getting it?

Ribak Luifar

Jul 22, 2019

Her siblings are also citizen & living in Canada. If I apply for EXPRESS ENTRY, and if my Canadian wife accompany me in the entry then am I eligible to get the 15 point?

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Her siblings are also citizen & living in Canada. If I apply for EXPRESS ENTRY, and if my Canadian wife accompany me in the entry then am I eligible to get the 15 point?
Have you already started spousal sponsorship? If not how come?

What would your crs score be? Also that might be a question for the express entry portion of the forum.

Ribak Luifar

Jul 22, 2019
Have you already started spousal sponsorship? If not how come?

What would your crs score be? Also that might be a question for the express entry portion of the forum.
Because I am applying for green card in US. Canada is back up.
Also my score would be 462 with the 15 point