+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Canada

wait!ng

Jul 7, 2019
Hello I have received a biometric validity letter on July 2 . I have applied for a TVR on June 19 did biometrics on the same day. I have seen that everyone got a decision within two days . Can anyone say why mine delayed for so long

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello I have received a biometric validity letter on July 2 . I have applied for a TVR on June 19 did biometrics on the same day. I have seen that everyone got a decision within two days . Can anyone say why mine delayed for so long
It looks like you applied via paper since you applied your TRV and submitted your biometrics on the same day. Your biometrics was received on July 2, this means that processing your TRV only started on this day.

wait!ng

Jul 7, 2019
It looks like you applied via paper since you applied your TRV and submitted your biometrics on the same day. Your biometrics was received on July 2, this means that processing your TRV only started on this day.
omg how much longer do you think I will have to wait ?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........

Misb

Jul 8, 2019
Submitted online app 31 May
Recieved 1 june
Biometrics done 7th June and have since been waiting agonizingly.
I am residing in botswana and applied with pretoria.

How long really can they take as ive heard no response from them

wait!ng

Jul 7, 2019
I think online application are processed faster that paper. As I mentioned, your application will only be processed once the Biometrics was received. So you can only count the days from July 2 to todays dates.

You can check the estimate days from this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html as I don't know where you are from.
ok thanks i will continue waiting ....the processing for my country is 14 days