+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV April Applicants

tricialuke

Apr 9, 2017
Hi there,

Submitted ONLINE Application for TRV for me and my family (children, parents and nephew) last APRIL 6.

APRIL 7, Here is the status:

Application status :We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of additional documents :We do not need additional documents.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Charges were already reflected on my credit card...

Anyone who has the same situation? Do you think there is a bigger chance for approval? :)

rj2301

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax IRCC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
IELTS Request
26-04-2016
File Transfer...
26-04-2016
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
21-08-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
LANDED..........
13-03-2017
tricialuke said:
Hi there,

Submitted ONLINE Application for TRV for me and my family (children, parents and nephew) last APRIL 6.

APRIL 7, Here is the status:

Application status :We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of additional documents :We do not need additional documents.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Charges were already reflected on my credit card...

Anyone who has the same situation? Do you think there is a bigger chance for approval? :)
Can you give some background info like you have any relatives in Canada and which documents you submitted and some details about your application ?
Chance of approval depends on how strong is your applications and documents are.
- RJ

tricialuke

Apr 9, 2017
rj2301 said:
Can you give some background info like you have any relatives in Canada and which documents you submitted and some details about your application ?
Chance of approval depends on how strong is your applications and documents are.
- RJ

YES, my sister is there in Canada, already acquired Canadian citizenship.
We presented proof of their financial income such as Cert of Employment and Tax payment as well as my documents to prove financial capacity.

What I am worried of is that I applied online for myself plus family members (husband, child, parents and nephew) and then passed again another application for my son as the additional fam members is limited only to five. Has anyone experienced applying for more than five members of the family to travel all together and has been approved?

rj2301

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax IRCC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
IELTS Request
26-04-2016
File Transfer...
26-04-2016
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
21-08-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
LANDED..........
13-03-2017
tricialuke said:
YES, my sister is there in Canada, already acquired Canadian citizenship.
We presented proof of their financial income such as Cert of Employment and Tax payment as well as my documents to prove financial capacity.

What I am worried of is that I applied online for myself plus family members (husband, child, parents and nephew) and then passed again another application for my son as the additional fam members is limited only to five. Has anyone experienced applying for more than five members of the family to travel all together and has been approved?
If you have established strong financial ties to the origin country, there shouldn't be any problem.
I personally do not have any experience, but as far as I know, applying for an additional family member won't affect your chance of approval, somebody who had similar situation can share their experience.

blessed_one78

Apr 14, 2017
Hi All,

I applied on April 10, 2017 and I received the exact same message as you do. I am from Kingston, Jamaica.

I am bit anxious as I have already purchased tickets to attend my father's surprise birthday party and it's also a surprise visit to my mother as well.

My parents, sister and brother are living in Canada and have Canadian citizenship. I have already visited canada in 2009 and 2011 I'm hoping that they renew my visa.

I have submitted the following:

1. Job letter
2. Invitation letter from my sister
3. Copy of my land title and car papers
4. Explanation letter
5. Copies of previous trips to canada and USA
6. Bank statement
7. Copies of marriage certificate and kids birth certificate
8. Invitation card for my dad birthday party.

Do you guys think I have let out any important document that could help support my application
Also do you guys think I stand a good chance of getting my viss.

tricialuke

Apr 9, 2017
blessed_one78 said:
Hi All,

I applied on April 10, 2017 and I received the exact same message as you do. I am from Kingston, Jamaica.

I am bit anxious as I have already purchased tickets to attend my father's surprise birthday party and it's also a surprise visit to my mother as well.

My parents, sister and brother are living in Canada and have Canadian citizenship. I have already visited canada in 2009 and 2011 I'm hoping that they renew my visa.

I have submitted the following:

1. Job letter
2. Invitation letter from my sister
3. Copy of my land title and car papers
4. Explanation letter
5. Copies of previous trips to canada and USA
6. Bank statement
7. Copies of marriage certificate and kids birth certificate
8. Invitation card for my dad birthday party.

Do you guys think I have let out any important document that could help support my application
Also do you guys think I stand a good chance of getting my viss.
As of this date, I did not get any update yet. I hope you will also get a favorable response on your application...

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
I applied last April 5, got reply on the same day and got updated as of April 7. Last April 13, I received request passport letter. so basically, if you've proven financial capability, you should have your feedback by next week (maybe some delays due to easter holiday).

My parents applied, same date as you did, April 7, and theirs do not have update as well.

:) good luck

tricialuke

Apr 9, 2017
paigeparmy said:
I applied last April 5, got reply on the same day and got updated as of April 7. Last April 13, I received request passport letter. so basically, if you've proven financial capability, you should have your feedback by next week (maybe some delays due to easter holiday).

My parents applied, same date as you did, April 7, and theirs do not have update as well.

:) good luck
That's quite fast for you. Congrats! Please do update me on your parents' application status... Yes, really hoping to get a favorable response from them next week. :)

virksukhpal

Aug 17, 2012
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
ott-pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2nd 2009
Doc's Request.
march 31st 2012
Med's Request
sep 19th 2012
Med's Done....
oct 3rd 2012
Passport Req..
dec 5th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
feb 11 but passport recv. on feb 20th 2013
LANDED..........
first week of may
Hi. My brother applied for TRV April 11th Vfs New Delhi. Not sure how long its gonna take to find out.

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
tricialuke said:
That's quite fast for you. Congrats! Please do update me on your parents' application status... Yes, really hoping to get a favorable response from them next week. :)
yeah. i am so blessed! and today also, my parents got feedback and we received the passport request as well. all applications were online, maybe thats why its very fast.

good luck to yours! :)

tricialuke

Apr 9, 2017
paigeparmy said:
yeah. i am so blessed! and today also, my parents got feedback and we received the passport request as well. all applications were online, maybe thats why its very fast.

good luck to yours! :)
Am happy for your parents as well. We hope to get feedback soon. By the way, from where did you apply?

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
tricialuke said:
Am happy for your parents as well. We hope to get feedback soon. By the way, from where did you apply?
Thank you! hoping you will get good news soon too. I applied online, but country of residence is Qatar. my parents applied online also and are currently in Philippines.

avs189

Apr 18, 2017
April 7 : Submitted Online
April 13: Passport Request Letter
April 14: Dispatched passport to VAC NYC

Application Details

Tracking ID NYC1613073***
Application Submitted: 18-April-2017 14:28 PM
VAC Location: NYC
Document Delivery Method: Home Delivery
Air Waybill Number: 9114 9012 3080 1637 **** **
Visa Type: PVT
Submission Method: Mail In

virksukhpal

Aug 17, 2012
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
ott-pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2nd 2009
Doc's Request.
march 31st 2012
Med's Request
sep 19th 2012
Med's Done....
oct 3rd 2012
Passport Req..
dec 5th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
feb 11 but passport recv. on feb 20th 2013
LANDED..........
first week of may
Anyone applied around April 11th? Did u get any updates. I know its bit early.

JAINU

Mar 27, 2017
Hi everyone,
I'm still waiting for the result of my application. I submitted my application on 4th April.

My application did show, "being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE."

Can people share there status who applied their application after 4th April ? ???