+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application from india taking too long

deepalin1992

Apr 13, 2023
Hi,
I have applied for trv after receiving my work permit. I had an expired trv and had to leave the country for family emergency. After coming to india I applied for trv to re enter canada. Following is my time line.
Applied trv February 25
Biometrics completed March 31
No updates after March 31
Website showing 18 days processing time from india and I’m clearly past that time line.
raised several webforms with no reply
Called ircc canada they said my file is with Delhi ircc and asked me to call them in this regards.
called Delhi ircc they said they don’t have access to visas.
Currently stuck in this situation.
When can I expect passport request?

Reactions: sham0786

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I
Hi,
I have applied for trv after receiving my work permit. I had an expired trv and had to leave the country for family emergency. After coming to india I applied for trv to re enter canada. Following is my time line.
Applied trv February 25
Website showing 18 days processing time from india and I’m clearly past that time line.
Called ircc canada they said my file is with Delhi ircc and asked me to call them in this regards.
I Am in a similar situation. I almost did everything but to no avail.

sham0786

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Hi,
Applied trv February 25
I applied WP based on PNP on March 5 2013 processing at Delhi tomorrow is my 8 weeks processing time ending date still not even they update my medical results and background check is going on is there any updates on your case ?

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi,
Applied trv February 25
Have you got any update?

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I applied WP based on PNP on March 5 2013 processing at Delhi tomorrow is my 8 weeks processing time ending date still not even they update my medical results and background check is going on is there any updates on your case ?
You applied in March 5, 2013?

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi,
Applied trv February 25
Have you got your PPR?

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Have you got your PPR?
P
Hi,
Applied trv February 25
Please reply....do you have any update?