+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trip entries on Online Citizenship application

2022decapp

Jan 16, 2023
Hello everyone,

I had sent online application on December 2022 and received my AOR this Dec 29.

However, after I sent my application, I was speaking with a friend who had just received his citizenship and he mentioned after 6 months or so, he was told to send in "Entry-Exit Records / Record of Movement from USA during the time period". After that he had another 3 months for his application to continue. He recommended I send those in ahead of time if possible at "DNCITVANTESTS@cic.gc.ca" to fasten the process.

When applying online, I had filled out the part where it asks me if I left Canada for any reason, I mentioned all the countries, the dates I left and returned to Canada, and the reasons. However, there was not a section asking me to attach every page of my passport.

When filling out the part "Have you ever held travel documents or passports during your 5-year eligibility period?" I included my passport BIO photos (the first 2 pages that include my photo and information. I had asked the friends who had applied just the year before and they said the travel documents are essentially just the passports. The application also asks "Upload the bio page(s) of this document" but does not mention to upload all the other pages of the passport.

I am just wondering if someone could answer these please:

1. Aside from the BIO on the passport, was I supposed send the other pages of the passport?
2. Was I supposed to send in VISA (student, PGWP, Work extension) photos? My friends told me they do not count as travel documents so they were not needed.
3. If yes to number 1. question, could I send the documents to that e-mail address ahead of time or would I need to wait for a response from an officer that im to send those?
4. If yes, to number 1. & 3., do I need to include a list of the entry/exits again with the documents?

Thank you so much.