+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trinity Western University MBA Alumni - Please share your experience

Ogacia

Feb 16, 2021
Hello!
I will be attending TWU in a couple of months and would really like to learn a little bit more about the University from someone who already studied there.
For example, I would like to know which city you decided to live in and why?
Was transportation easily available or did you buy a car ?
Did you travel with children? How was the process of finding a school?
How long did it take to complete your MBA studies?
How much time was given on your PGWP?
Was it difficult to find a job after finishing the program?
THANK YOU!!!!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello!
I will be attending TWU in a couple of months and would really like to learn a little bit more about the University from someone who already studied there.
For example, I would like to know which city you decided to live in and why?
Was transportation easily available or did you buy a car ?
Did you travel with children? How was the process of finding a school?
How long did it take to complete your MBA studies?
How much time was given on your PGWP?
Was it difficult to find a job after finishing the program?
THANK YOU!!!!
Trinity western is located in Langley township along Glover road, between Langley and Abbotsford on the East. Langley campus is quite and conducive for studies, they also have Richmond campus not sure if they offer MBA. Its not transit friendly, living on campus or driving will be best option. If you dont like campus life, then you may consider living in Langley township. You will get 3yrs PGWP when you complete your MBA. I did MBA but not from trinity western, but i live in Lower Mainland. Hope it helps

Reactions: Ogacia

Gazala

May 28, 2021
Hello,
I am going to attend MBA IB from TWU in fall 2021. I got acceptance letter where length of study is mentioned as minimum 12 months of full time study. Will it give me work permit and PGWP of 1 year or as course is of 18 months , will it give me 3 years PGWP?

Jun 8, 2021
Hello,
I am going to attend MBA IB from TWU in fall 2021. I got acceptance letter where length of study is mentioned as minimum 12 months of full time study. Will it give me work permit and PGWP of 1 year or as course is of 18 months , will it give me 3 years PGWP?
Hi Gazala, I have the same question, do you know if it will give you PGWP of 3 years?