NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
Hi Asivad,

I have entered the work details(10 yr in India for which no points) of my spouse while filling up the express entry profile, but now after ITA, I am thinking of removing the spouse work history completely and will only mention in the personal history section........But I am getting confused reding the above posts that the PROFILE GETS LOCKED IN THE EXPRESS ENTRY STEP AND EVEN AFTER EDITIING IT DINT CHANGE,AND ALSO THAT YOUR PROFILE OF EXPRESS ENTRY SHHOULD MATCH PROFILE AFTER ITA. wHAT DOES THIS MEAN...SHOULD I REMOVE THE WORK HISTORY OF SPOUSE(AS NO POINTD CLAIMED) OR TRY TO MATCH WITH EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE AND PROVIDE REFERENCE LETTER????

Your views and consider what others just mentioned above as the profile should????

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashuani said:
Hi Asivad,

I have entered the work details(10 yr in India for which no points) of my spouse while filling up the express entry profile, but now after ITA, I am thinking of removing the spouse work history completely and will only mention in the personal history section........But I am getting confused reding the above posts that the PROFILE GETS LOCKED IN THE EXPRESS ENTRY STEP AND EVEN AFTER EDITIING IT DINT CHANGE,AND ALSO THAT YOUR PROFILE OF EXPRESS ENTRY SHHOULD MATCH PROFILE AFTER ITA. wHAT DOES THIS MEAN...SHOULD I REMOVE THE WORK HISTORY OF SPOUSE(AS NO POINTD CLAIMED) OR TRY TO MATCH WITH EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE AND PROVIDE REFERENCE LETTER????

Your views and consider what others just mentioned above as the profile should????
Personally, I'll go with whatever didn't get you points are subject of removal. Which is the most logical and reasonable.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doda said:
Personally, I'll go with whatever didn't get you points are subject of removal. Which is the most logical and reasonable.
I second that.

If it didn't add to your points, it need not be on the CIC examination table. And you are allowed to change your post ITA profile to trim the fat.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Doda said:
Hi DODA, we sent you PM on the same subject. Hope you can provide advice on the same topic.

Cheers.

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
I second that.

If it didn't add to your points, it need not be on the CIC examination table. And you are allowed to change your post ITA profile to trim the fat.
Do we need to remove the uncounted jobs from job bank as well?