+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traveling to Canada(On Visitor visa) with Spouse(On a student visa)

tepla_17

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hello folks,

is there any one who is planning to travel like us?
Student visa holder traveling with spouse ( who has valid visitors visa). Please gather here.

I am planning to carry a marriage certificate, photos and a medical note from a doctor which states that student needs a spouse to get established and settled. Would that be enough?

please comment.

hanks,

kvn1994

Sep 21, 2020
When i called Canada border service agency they told me that student visa holder is allowed to travel if their colleges are listed in DLI and have covid result in last 3 days and quarantine plan . But dependent visa holder or visitor visa holder is not allowed . To be allowed you need to prove that you are travelling for non discretionary purpose. So, I am also confused about what to do. I am just posting my question regarding that. Just check it if anyone will reply on that.

kvn1994

Sep 21, 2020
If you successfully land there please share your experience. As, i am also in very much confusion.

Muskan28

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hello folks,

is there any one who is planning to travel like us?
Student visa holder traveling with spouse ( who has valid visitors visa). Please gather here.

I am planning to carry a marriage certificate, photos and a medical note from a doctor which states that student needs a spouse to get established and settled. Would that be enough?

please comment.

hanks,
I'm also on the same boat, I think we need to send an email to IRCC to get approval.

kvn1994

Sep 21, 2020
If you are in usa you dont need to get this letter. Thats wht mentioned on website . If you are from another country (applying from), you need to submit request